tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I haven't been full-auto'd (yet), but my tw@t's on the battlefield happened 2 weeks ago. a group of rental guys on the same team took it upon themselves to shoot each other whilst screaming and shouting and giving away our position in a dense woodland. they carried on for a while until a marshall told them to stop. every so often you could hear a scream where they was carrying on. safe to say we didnt win a lot of games that afternoon.........oh and by the way, these lads seemed around 18-20 years old.
    I dont have a problem with open-day rental guys, but some see it as an chance to d!ck about with a RIF which sometimes spoils the experience for the rest of us.
    sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

only idiot ive ever had the misfortune to talk to was a while back....he commented me on my scar...asking how much etc. He then seen me lend it to my nephew who was renting for the day (I took his rental gun) he then turned to me in the safe zone and said

"why are you letting him borrow that?"
      "because he is FAMILY"
      "its an expensive gun though"

f****g idiot....I bought the gun to be used...not to sit in a case looking nice!

Comment

Originally posted by C'tan View Post
        OMG this players a right nob.
        to be fair, the player has dreads and a boonie hat, it doesnt look like anything comes out for the first shot and the second shot hits the rim of the hat, also the person firing the gun is pointing downwards, a gas guns loses half its energy when its fired pointing down
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
          to be fair, the player has dreads and a boonie hat, it doesnt look like anything comes out for the first shot and the second shot hits the rim of the hat, also the person firing the gun is pointing downwards, a gas guns loses half its energy when its fired pointing down
          The marshall also has a quite irritating voice! :/

Comment

Still easy to notice hitting the hat, hilarious voice on both sides ahaha
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I once did a twaty thing... I see a grenade in mid air, and us ethe stock from the MP5 to hit it back, which resulted in me getting four kills.... result if ya ask me :p
              If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.Murnin View Post
                I once did a twaty thing... I see a grenade in mid air, and us ethe stock from the MP5 to hit it back, which resulted in me getting four kills.... result if ya ask me :p
                How is that a "twaty" thing? That sounds epic!
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

• The other day managed to get around the back of a building we were assaulting, and the rest of my team came from the front. After some initial alarm about me vein a defender or not, they all made it clear I was one of them. At that point one round comes out of the crowd and hits me right underneath the eye. First time I've ever lost my temper really, and yelled for whoever it was to use their brain!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                    How is that a "twaty" thing? That sounds epic!
                    Lol.. To be honest it felt rather good
                    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

worse one I had was a guy who in the first half of the day had a massive arguement with the marshalls as he took his mask off mid game, and when they let him back in after lunch he had a new gun and would not take a single hit, we reported it to the marshalls and in the last game didn't have any issues :D

the other thing that annoys me is when you're walking away with your hand high in the air and someone shoots at you. to which I normally yell "I'm bloody hit!"
                      Fire Team Zulu
                      Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                      http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I don't think this counts as "in the field" as it was more in the safe zone. I think it was Richard Smith at F&O (might be wrong) once told me he got a guy turn up who claimed he used to be a member of the SAS. The "SAS Man" even reckoned he was one of the men who raided the Iranian Embassy despite only looking like he was in his early forties (meaning he would have to have been about ten or fifteen at the time). Not believing a word the man said, Ric said "Oh right you must know John then, he was one of the SAS that took part in the raid too", "He lives just down the road and I'm sure he would be happy to see you again". This "John" fellow is totally fictitious, Ric was just calling his bluff. Oddly enough the "SAS Man" left early that day not long after Ric offered to phone "John". I've heard a lot of very similar stories. Stuff like that really pisses me off and reinforces the idea that airsofters are walts.
                        Last edited by Kensai; 11 February, 2012, 22:04.

Comment

As there is a lot of negativity on here towards UA I feel I must state that things have been changing, the Smoking Aces (can't deny that their pricks) are on their final warning, anymore of their crap and they'll be banned permenantly. Games are becoming less paintball like, a lot more scenarios and a whole lot of changes to the site. I am a regular at UA and I find it to be great if you stay away from the Aces but that shouldn't be a problem when it get back up and running. I must stress this, THERE IS CHANGE. The site owner is thinking about imposing ammo limits or mid cap only rules to limit the paintball problem aswell. things are getting better.

Comment

after reading some stuff on the bang rule, none of the sites I play at use it, we just say that if its an uncontested shot either knife them or give the guy a chance to give up.
                            I snuck up behind a guy and form about 2m away and with my gun pointed squarely at his rectum I said "I mate do you want to take that hit?" to which he looked at me and where my gun was aiming and simply said "yea, fair enough, I think i'll take that one" and that was the end, no need for a bang rule imo, just sportsmanship
                            Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
                              after reading some stuff on the bang rule, none of the sites I play at use it, we just say that if its an uncontested shot either knife them or give the guy a chance to give up.
                              I snuck up behind a guy and form about 2m away and with my gun pointed squarely at his rectum I said "I mate do you want to take that hit?" to which he looked at me and where my gun was aiming and simply said "yea, fair enough, I think i'll take that one" and that was the end, no need for a bang rule imo, just sportsmanship
                              That is why I think the surrender rule it the best. Give them the chance to surrender and if they don't its their problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                                That is why I think the surrender rule it the best. Give them the chance to surrender and if they don't its their problem.
                                yea if they turn to try and shoot me after I've given them a chance then I'd shoot them as they're trying to shoot me.

One case of a high cap hero was at a game where on guy had a very nice M60, tbf he was a fairly husky bloke but through the entire day he just found somewhere to lie down and as soon as he saw us he just emptied his M60 in our direction so we took cover but he was still shooting at the cover until his very large box mag ran out. so we just reloaded etc and when he finished carry on. Its not that bad but it just slowed to whole game down and we said before the game not to trap people behind cover with constant fire which is what he did. I don't think he hit a single person as well!
                                Fire Team Zulu

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X