tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

We had one case of a rental taking of his mask and getting hit on the nose with a ricochet from MP5, while I was shooting at his team-mate in the doorway of a room the were protecting. All he did was cry to the Marshall that I shot him when his mask was off and was told -

A. I couldn't see him and was shooting at his team-mate in the doorway of the room.
    B. I don't know where the pellet will go once it hits a wall.
    C. He's a t*at for taking of his mask and could have lost an eye.

We then switched things around and I was in his team, lying prone when he shot me from about a foot away in the back of the head because he 'thought' i was in the other team and didn't see the massive red band I had on my arm :/

Temptation not to knock him out was almost overwhelming. He left shortly after I said I wanted to switch teams back and play against him.

Another Thing that gets me is dead players talking. YOUR DEAD MATE! and cannot tell me where the other team are :s
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

• That's something I've always thought needs more work. What do you do right after you've even hit? More and more frequently when I've switched to sneaky bugger mode, I hit someone, and they stand and look around for where it came from. Really gets on my nerves. Personally I think everyone should walk off looking at the floor in front of them

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
        Selotape? Why has mummies little special agent got selotape on... He has sprayed it gold and covered it in curry house flock wallpaper, why should I even ask.

Scores v highly on the fraggle o meter.
        The PSG1 grip is made of rubber, so when the motor heats up its melting the paint. So the selotape is to keep it on the grip.

Comment

Had aguy yeasterday defending a base on his own. He saw us coming and the proceeded to say he was dead as we swept through, after finding nothing we decided to have a little break. At this point the lone defender takes it upon himself to try and use me as a human shield. He then got quite upset when i shot him with the aeg i had slung on my shoulder and then proceded to hang around when he shoulda gone to regen, Shouting and generally being a prick. Then threatened to pistol whip my teamate coz we told him to f off back to regen. Needless to say he wasnt present at the next game

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.Murnin View Post
            Another Thing that gets me is dead players talking. YOUR DEAD MATE! and cannot tell me where the other team are :s
            Winds me up as well when 'dead' players talking to live ones ( "bu**er I'm dead" to friends as there pasing by is ok by me as long as they dont try to pass on any tactical use from it) . Way They deal with it at dragon valley were I play regularly is if a dead player speaks to any live ones and theres tactical use to it , there all out no ifs or butts there all dead . Example some hoodie gets nailed , as he walks around the corner sees the rest of his mates (5 of them) says "watch it a blue round the corner got me" and bang marshal says "your dead so are all your mates , dead men don't talk ! " I did laugh the way they bitched like bu**ery at him as they all trooped back to the safezone !
            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

someone on my team who was being an idiot and waveing his gun around with a mag in his gun in the safe room,thought he would use me as a dummy to test if his gun would work at point blank
              so later I saw him and sprayed him when I was chosen to go on the alpha team
              what a sucker

Comment

Was in the safe zone once eating lunch with a couple of friends, one of which was talking to this girl. Suddenly some short prick with way too much gear on comes rushing over and starts demanding an answer from my friend as to why he was talking to his girlfriend, he then proceeded to pull out his hicapa and put it in my friends face (IN THE SAFE ZONE WITH NO EYE PROTECTION) my friend laughed at him an said 'she asked me where the toilet was' only to get a shot in the chin... the kid that shot hims banned from site, Got a fairly hefty rib punch from my friend, mocked and shouted at by everyone else on site until he left. Received an extremely loud and unpleasant conversation with the site owner, and apparently now has no girlfriend.

He was then nicknamed 'Agamemnon'.

Comment

Saw and dealt with a supposed responsible person (a senior cadet instructor) new player on there first skirmish, who is now setting up a site (Yes you did read right played one game and decided to set up a site) use a distressed player and attending staff as cover to gain an advantage just prior to the game being stopped.

Later on this supposed responsible person (a senior cadet instructor) had to be reprimanded for his abusive attitude towards other players while being out gunned (using a hire weapon) and on general conduct (cheat calling as well as hit taking)
                  Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

God at Urban Assault last saturday on the 25th it was infested with twats, I will upload a video soon all captured on headcam

Comment

Take a look at this I shoot him at 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mEn...eature=youtube

I clearly shoot him point blank in the shoulder and he walks off and then a second later runs at me and fully autos me and tells me to get the f*ck out. I didnt realise it was the same guy at the time otherwise would of told him to get the f*ck out just relaised when I watched the footage back.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                        I'd guess that was the UA weekender at Luslgate, I was there too, sadly on the side of the greens, outnumbered and outgunned all day by the Aces and co. One of the worst weekends airsofting for me and I'm sure you felt the same. It didn't help that the games are weighted in the Ace's favour too, a lot of playing on the open 'paintball' areas where the advantage you have on being able to sneak up on them is destroyed. I also feel the same way about Recon as you , nice guys especially Phil if you know him (more into the WW2 stuff which is always good!). Sometimes the Aces seem alright but the number of complaints against them really is astounding.
                        OP Vendetta it was call and i could see why they called it that. greens had no chance in winning any of the missions we were heavily outnumbered and i don't care wot beard said the opfor team had more lads in it than we did. we were always on the back foot could never out flank them and if we did we were told we were out of bounds. the only 2 good bits of the game was when the greens were in the little village and we fought like tazmanian devils even when they killed all of us they still went to clear the village. they actually thought there was more of us when only there was about 6-8 of us. the second was when me and 3 others managed to move behind them and for about 10mins sat watching them before we moved and took them out by complete surprise. Im hoping this years will be better and they have taken all the boundary tape down so we can use all 600 acres they keep bragging about
                        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
                          Take a look at this I shoot him at 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mEn...eature=youtube

I clearly shoot him point blank in the shoulder and he walks off and then a second later runs at me and fully autos me and tells me to get the f*ck out. I didnt realise it was the same guy at the time otherwise would of told him to get the f*ck out just relaised when I watched the footage back.
                          lol 0:25

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                            just posted this elsewhere but thought i may aswell make a thread and hear your stories about people being utter d*cks on the field so heres mine......3 guys spawn about a foot behind me when the rules of the site state this isnt allowed you msut go to another spawn if the enemy have overrun it spray me i nthe back of the head .....me- hey you cant spawn behind me like that mate them- well thats how it happens in cod so f*ck off your out i got the marshall over he said i was correct anyway they didnt lsiten when he left i just let them carry on spraying me in the back and walked away .....last time i was there i shot someone in the face just one shot on semi not going overkill knowing what i was aiming for as it was all i could see the bloke ran over in a serious rage getting aggressive shouting "what was that for you dont shoot in the face im not calling my effin hit that dosent count if its in the face" anyway i said ..was all i could see mate and just for the record im pretty sure a shot in the face would put you down if it were real anyway i ran to a building and he decided to come up behind me and shoot me auto non stop for a good few seconds.... when he was out
                            its never the regulars either its always one of those people who comes along every once in a while or a rental
                            Was it the respawn at NTAC with the motorbike jump next to the big field by anychance? if so i've had the same thing happen to me. Plus at another site I've had a fella go wild cause i shot him (at distance) in the head. my response was simply "If you're going to sit there with your head sticking out... then its going to get shot"

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                              Im afraid i can back this up, they had Thornbury as their "homesite" and they are as bad if not worse then what Sean said (he was being polite)
                              I refuse to play any game they are involved in and know many others who feel the same
                              I feel your pain... there is a similar set of chaps up in the north east that are just like this. Out of sportsmanship I won't mention their name, But the original poster will know who I'm talking about

Comment

• What gets me a lot f the time is people who stand up and point at you (as if to say you're next!) if more than 1 bb hits them.

Some of the things I read about on here I'm surprised that those people are still allowed on site at all. They wouldn't be welcome on my site if I had one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X