tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I wasn't joking. I started a new thread three or four days ago. Only warm and friendly stories on there thank you very much.
    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

my personal view on sites...

If you have paid to play at a site and have had a shit time then I feel you are in the right to voice your views on here or another forum. Your a paying customer and in my eyes that gives you a voice.

Luckily Ive never had a bad days airsofting but I have had people not taking hits. One instance of this was 2 rentals not taking their hits. I raise it with the site owner and it turns out he was related to them. He actually made them come over and apoligse to me. Fair play, shook their hands and forgot about it. Thats how it should be dealt with.

I have yet to go to Urban assualt although my team has and they actually walked off at dinner saying it was utterly crap, non hit takers etc. I was not there so I cant really comment on that at all.

Ill stick to sites I know and enjoy, personally I love Camp Anzio and Pheonix airsoft. peoples reviews on sites actually decide if I go or not. I dont like the idea of being threatened as well as I often take my 15 year old nephew so I have to make sure its a good enviroment for him as well, I cant be with him 100% of the time so regulars and rentals looking out for him are vital as he is a small lad.

anyway....carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Dwarfy View Post
        I cant be with him 100% of the time so regulars and rentals looking out for him are vital as he is a small lad.
        This is exactly what I'm trying to get across... The "regulars" at UA will be looking out for things like this. As has been pointed out on numerous occasions, a site cannot run a closed door policy, so non-regulars have to turn up and play.

Each one of these reports of cheating, non-hit taking and aggressive behavior has been attributed to a non-regular at UA... Don't you think it's a little unfair for a site to have its reputation tarnished by visiting players?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          WHY THE HELL DID YOU PLAY WITH HIM/LET HIM PLAY IF YOU ARE GOING TO MOAN ABOUT IT!!!???

If I had a pound for every time I heard somebody say "I KNOW his gun is hot", I'd be bloody wealthy.
          I over heard him boasting to his mates he'd upgraded it to xxxFPS and was using heavy BBS when he went through croon testing. Which the site did at the start of very day. I didn't even bother to raise this with the site owner as I had already started to question his methods and motives do I simply took my business was elsewhere.

And so far ground zero has been great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
            Worst I had was a kid spun around say "360 no scope" and nearly shot me point blank with his L96.
            Me and the marshal (who is walking beside me) were not happy at all..
            i have to own up and say ive done that before with my blue springer ak but it payed off cos i got a kill

Comment

There was one Mug with a blue Ak, Near the village a few months back, that jumped and Span around and claimed he got a kill after he shot, He didnt shut up either haha
              sigpic

Comment

I set off a Claymore planted by my teammate at the entrance to a fort that only two minutes before I watched being painstakingly set with a tripwire to catch another lad out who'd gone to re-bomb.

I am the tw@t.

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                  I set off a Claymore planted by my teammate at the entrance to a fort that only two minutes before I watched being painstakingly set with a tripwire to catch another lad out who'd gone to re-bomb.

I am the tw@t.

the glorious thing was i was the one who it was meant to get
                  After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    Ive highlighted the bit people are ignoring in his bad day.

It doesnt, he got heated, Weve all been there, end of a bad day, dehydrated, hungry etc etc. I think anyone would be a bit wtf if someone got in your face, last time I checked we dont live in soviet Russia circa 1984, which means we can think anything we want.

My tip? Read the f**king posts properly before jumping on someones case for no reason.
                    Nailed it. This thread is good for finding out what sites are worth going to. Also obvious at what point a link here gets posted elsewhere and "summons" a bunch of blind defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by temp89 View Post
                      Nailed it. This thread is good for finding out what sites are worth going to. Also obvious at what point a link here gets posted elsewhere and "summons" a bunch of blind defenders.
                      What's blind about people with actual first hand experience of the site as opposed to a bunch of people regurgitating rumours?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Airsofter View Post
                        There was one Mug with a blue Ak, Near the village a few months back, that jumped and Span around and claimed he got a kill after he shot, He didnt shut up either haha
                        yeah that was me but im alot more mature now cos that was one of my first times there and now that im getting an aeg mp5 i wont do things like that. it was fun though im im pretty sure it did hit someone?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Worley View Post
                          yeah that was me but im alot more mature now cos that was one of my first times there and now that im getting an aeg mp5 i wont do things like that. it was fun though im im pretty sure it did hit someone?!?!?!?!?
                          Why would you getting a new mp5 change your entire personality you donkey.....

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                            Why would you getting a new mp5 change your entire personality you donkey.....
                            Bit rich coming from a man that's incapable of posting a couple of mag pouches........

Comment

Cameron Worley you should have never admitted that was you
                              Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                Each one of these reports of cheating, non-hit taking and aggressive behavior has been attributed to a non-regular at UA... Don't you think it's a little unfair for a site to have its reputation tarnished by visiting players?
                                Happens a lot I'm afraid - an example of one I attended; Anzio members day recently - so called as members play for free. Because of this the numbers are always higher than usual and due to this it attracts a lot of non-member visitors from all over the place. A few people reported that they'd had a bad day, and can only assume non-members may be linked to this as I've never had problems there before that wasn't stamped on by the marshals, it's usually a top class site, which is what keeps me coming back!
                                Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X