Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
    Why would you getting a new mp5 change your entire personality you donkey.....
    Because some people realise they were stupid in the past and are trying to be a better airsofter?
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      Because some people realise they were stupid in the past and are trying to be a better airsofter?
      You never answered the question, why would buying a new gun prove that point?

Comment

Because he said he was a lot more mature since that incident (he mentions that before saying he was getting the MP5)?

Anyway, think this has become a bit of a flame war between those who don't go to Urban Assault and those who frequent it- think we can all agree that hear'say and non hit taking people can spoil the reputation of any site.

Comment

Gay double post...

Comment

To show that he's taking airsoft more seriously and moving away from the standard "two-tone CoD noob" sterotype? Kinda obvious.

Comment

Obviously I'll need to break down a simple post into different syllables for you.
              I made no mention to a gun.
              Its called getting more mature, with the new gun I would assume he wants to play responsibly and respectfully to get the most out of his new gun.
              Some people do manage it you know?!
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                Bit rich coming from a man that's incapable of posting a couple of mag pouches........
                Lol

Comment

Havnt posted on here for a while so what the hell.
                  I'm finding im getting more and more p*ssed off with people in general on the field and their attitude.

Last time at gzw i was just coming back into game from having some lunch, there was a large number of delta walking in at the same time and not wanting to follow them i decided to go left through the bushes and head off to another part of the site.
                  Anyways, i walk about 10 foot along this little path when a single delta raises his gun and asks if im hit, I politely told him i was just spawning back in so i will keep on walking to which the convo went as follows:
                  Him - "you cant just spawn in the middle of a firefight"
                  Me - "Is there a firefight going on?"
                  Him - " No"
                  Me - " ok, so whats the issue?"
                  him - " Well erm, you cant just go up there, spawn back in then come and shoot me"
                  Me - " behave"

And then i carried on and left him to it.
                  Im finding more and more people are being f*cktards like this at skirmishes and its causing me to get rather angry which is why i have packed airsoft in for the time being before i end up really hurting someone for being like a stuck up kid, At the moment i dont think i can really be arsed with the gz weekender either.

Also people that take things too seriously at a normal skirmish annoy me, its not a milsim you f*cking walt so dont even think of trying to order me around......Yes YOU the guy at gzw with that stupid little pink car.

Anyways, now thats off my chest i will continue drinking, thankyou you've been a great audience.
                  Roses are red,
                  Violets are blue,
                  In soviet russia,
                  Poem reads you!

Comment

Well, this thread is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Can we just agree that not everyone in this sport likes each other, or likes every site? I know there have been some good points raised, and it has been a good place to healthily vent spleens, but on the whole it's just a thread rammed full of unhelpful abuse, some of which borders on libellous.
                    Airsoft is meant to be fun. Reading this thread again this evening, it would appear to an outsider that it is anything but that. All the aggression is meant to be on the field, and it's meant to be controlled aggression. However, here it seems to fester and carry on behind anonymous internet posts.
                    Grow up, and accept that in every realm of life there are, and always will be, tw@ts. Sometimes the tw@t is the person in the bathroom mirror in the morning.
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

The best site in the whole world bar none is JBBG's Skirmish 101 I highly recommend it and the people there are awesome...........

Comment

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Bit rich coming from a man that's incapable of posting a couple of mag pouches........
                          That's a boom post right there lmao
                          "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

The best site in the whole world bar none is JBBG's Skirmish 101 I highly recommend it and the people there are awesome...........
                            They see me trolling, they hatin'...
                            TAE

Comment

so have you been to this site?

Comment

Nope, but you don't need to to know its full of idiots with 2tone plinkers bought for 30 quid from the same stable that brings us the charms of illegal sales, misinformation and a bunch of kids who think they know Airsoft because they play CoD, just check out the Facebook page, that's the clientele we are talking about.
                                Last edited by blytm; 20 June, 2012, 11:36.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X