tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Oh I forgot, they don't have those on Call of Duty!
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

weirdo

Comment

And I thought tonight was going to be a quiet one...
        Fondant fancies if anyone's peckish?
        "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
        George Carlin

Comment

Ooh nice. I like a nice fancy piece at a picnic.

I know Im weird mate, 12 years in confined spaces and bad conditions does that to ya.
          Dont know what your excuse is Ford Fiesta.
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

what? you've been raped in prison for 12 years...

explains it

Comment

Originally posted by ford-fiesta View Post
              can you car do a amphibious assault.....didnt think so BIG man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e7R3...ure=plpp_video
              No. My own car doesn't. However, seeing as I drive one of the the LCVP's in this clip, my company car does.

Checkmate xx
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Well it feels like a prison, only they have better accomodation and higher food allowance than us poor servants of the queen.

Comment

Look Ford. This will not end well for you. You carry on baiting, we'll let you. However, the Forum Mods won't. You'll get a ban, they'll note your ISP, and you won't get back on.
                  Some days you're the windscreen, other days you're the fly. Today is not going to be one of your windscreen days.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Home away from home, shed a tear as that ship is no more. 2002 went to war on one doing NGS for the first boots on the ground, chasing Iranian gunboats and blowing up Saddams Navy.
                    Now I sit in a VMs workshop working on less powerful but still impressive vehicles.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaand we're back to the picnic.
                      Right, who's for crumpets, and who's for scones?

Comment

With fresh cream and strawberry jam I trust? Fine chap, over here if you would.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Well Ive had crumpets now. So scones for me, bit of jam and some cream to go with them.
                          Ta

Comment

Any of them little quiche things about? I likes them. Not afraid to admit it either.

Comment

Did the chap do caps lock and bold? I say, nearly spilt my Earl Grey.
                              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Oh look what I just found, some pineapple and cheese on a stick, hoofing, I love these.

Nom nom nom.

Templar my dear chap, he did indeed, and he called some one in a sarcastic tone big man.
                                The youth of today.
                                Oh have you seen the latest FTSE charts in the telegraph today?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X