X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I think he's gone.

All the more Battenburg for me.
    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

i have some cucumber sandwiches without crusts if anyone wants one and i have good info that salmon volu vants are being made

Comment

Oh excellent.
        It may be common but I really want one of those mini pasties, your name gave me a hankering for them.
        I feel I shall not be satisfied until they arrive.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Cucumber sarnies? essence.

Brown or white bread?

Real butter or slide?
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

there in the oven at the moment with mini pork pies with cheese and pickle toppings i'll just go check them just shout it something happens

hawke
            real butter of course on both

Comment

BOTH! Cor, that's posh. You robbed the wardroom?

Comment

Real Butter?! Cherobs sung from the heavens when I heard we were having real butter.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post

Home away from home, shed a tear as that ship is no more. 2002 went to war on one doing NGS for the first boots on the ground, chasing Iranian gunboats and blowing up Saddams Navy.
                  Now I sit in a VMs workshop working on less powerful but still impressive vehicles.
                  god i miss the 22s awesome ships, nothing can beat them. had a tear when i walked pass the mighty up 'an' at 'em
                  Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post

Home away from home, shed a tear as that ship is no more. 2002 went to war on one doing NGS for the first boots on the ground, chasing Iranian gunboats and blowing up Saddams Navy.
                    Now I sit in a VMs workshop working on less powerful but still impressive vehicles.
                    god i miss the 22s awesome ships, nothing can beat them. had a tear when i walked pass the mighty up 'an' at 'em

Comment

been working on a bakery this week so have had samples

pies and pasties are ready anybody for one?

just getting drink of wine anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ford-fiesta View Post
                        what? you've been raped in prison for 12 years...

explains it
                        not quite sure if you have worked out wot he does for a living but i'll give you a big hint; Like myself Mr Samurai is in her maj's finest same with Hawke and a few others on here so show some damn repsect

Comment

easy felix have a pork pie learnt to cook them in d'mouth ;p
                          Last edited by Pasty; 27 June, 2012, 19:46. Reason: spelling

Comment

Small point. I'm retired after my 22 + boys time now, and I'm a Civil Servant, so strictly speaking, I am now one of Her Maj's Mediocre, more than the "finest".
                            As for being shown respect - not that fussed. I know I'm lovely. The wife tolerates me. That's enough for me. Not sure I want to be respected by a Ford Fiesta

Comment

Stuff all this fancy-arse food, I miss eating Dot's Specials at Dryad
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pasty View Post
                                easy felix have a pork pie learnt to cook them in d'mouth ;p
                                rage calming, cant stand people like him lol

dont like pork pies do you have scotch eggs instead? lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X