tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

hang on i'll get me naffi pad out and take orders for tomorrow night as chef has gone off duty now

Comment

Fish and chips from the chippy in devonport dockyard!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

sorry sean am in blackpool now can do them from under the tower tho?

Comment

get some beer in as well while youre at it
          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

what beer larger or real put hair on chest stuff?

Comment

Nice flat scrumpy, the one with the bits in it.
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

larger for me as im a southern softie lol
                hey sean wots your tipple shippers
                Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

*shooting a guy laid in some shrubbery ~3 metres infront of me with a pistol* WHY YOU NO TAKE YOUR HITS?! I'm thinking to mysel. *5minutes later the whistle blows and its game over. the guy gets up and exclaims quite smuggly* "Not suprised no one saw me, camolflauge in it!"

Comment

Blimey. A real post. Didn't see that coming.
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                      Blimey. A real post. Didn't see that coming.
                      Lol
                      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

That was a full on ninja post. Came out of nowhere.

Comment

what what

i leave for a few minutes to go to the offy and someone real posts

larger for you felix i hope skippy p*** is good enough

sorry sean the only cider i could get was white lighting

and a nice real ale for me to sit and wait for the next real post lol

Comment

What is this? I go to check the Duck and pancakes and its devolved into beer and fish and chips? the very notion.... Navy types no doubt, how very 'blokey' I fear there will be talk of guns and hurling abuse shortly. Top notch stuff.
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

you ate everything else bt lol

thinking of organising a civilised bbq for tomorrow as think ppl need a good hearty hot meal after a hard day post spotting i have the salad things and meat and beers but no wine or pimms i'm afraid

Comment

Pimms for the win fellow, or a nice sherry perhaps...

Wait, what? a real post? where... Oh there was. damned and thriced damned. He was clearly in the bushes there. KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, KHAAAAAAAAAAAN.
                                Feel just like James T Kirk with frustration now.
                                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X