Collapse

tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Apparently he also refused to take a hit because the round travelled through a hole in a pallet. He thought that didn't count... But that's just what I'm told, I didn't see that!

Comment

• Ah theres always one! Especially as xsite has so many players at once in the kill house its right pissing annoying when you know youve hit someone.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Fuck that for airsoft... Might as well stand back to back and turn round on a count of three.

Comment

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw that first grenade go off, so the guy wasn't actually behind hard cover at all. THose 8 kills in 4 seconds? Don't count buddy.

Comment

• Another from xsite, Who hasnt been back since (wonder why?)
            bit of a douche tbh.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.

Comment

3 minutes in, the guy had annoyed me with sound effects, stupid noises, talking out of his ass and "newb command" then proceeded to loiter at the back upon game on... Top work BUDDEH!

Comment

• Is it me, or did he blind fire at 9 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                  Also, I'm pretty sure I saw that first grenade go off, so the guy wasn't actually behind hard cover at all. THose 8 kills in 4 seconds? Don't count buddy.
                  In fairness that could have been the camera angle.
                  Either way he was shite.
                  Be interesting if he ever came to my site, proper CQB, he would get battered.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                    Is it me, or did he blind fire at 9 minutes?
                    Yes with his epicawesome EBB Desert Eagle.

Comment

Those videos just make me glad I never bothered with Xsite. Seriously.

Comment

As in sure boosabum ben will agree xsite is very good. As with every site one person can ruin it for the many. I only look at youtube vids of sites i use, as im guessing ben does too. So xsite will be posted by us.

Comment

That's too true, there's always one arse clown that ruins it, not matter where you go.

Comment

xsite is great mate don't let this video put you off. Its run brilliantly!
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

• I har to say that while the guy was an arse bandit, it didn't affect any game play of mine. I had a pretty good day, and perhaps one of the best weekends airsofting for me last weekend, using both their sites over the weekend.

Comment

Holy crap the guy is a youtube warrior haha, it's players like him that really damage the sport!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X