Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by JMaster View Post
    Was in a place called the 5 a side at the local site, a small square with short brick walls around it, a guy start to run at us, so me, the girl next to me and a support gunner in in the 5 a side all shoot him, he doesn't take his hits. So we decide to take it to the next level. The girl next to me throws a grenade at him landing 3m infront of him, he still doesn't take it and he decides to shoot us and storm the building.

Even though he didn't take his hits, they still lost because he shot the VIP!! :D

HA! that made me laugh.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

A youth of questionable intelligence deciding to continue messing about with his hire gun, despite a cease fire being called because myself and other marshal's where tending to a chap who had fallen and screwed his left knee up.

This youth also thought it was clever to try and take a few pot shots at me, then turn round and make it look like he was chatting to his equally retarded friend.

After the third time of him doing this, I caught him doing it. After a brief "chat" and a threat to kick him off site with the hire gun inserted into a place where the sun does not shine, he got the hint as to what we where up to.

I have to admit, I probably shouldn't have made the threat, as my temper was already at its edge due to family crap, but in the situation, it seemed appropriate.
      Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

Firing a gun during ceasefire?!? Often when people have no eyepro on! Id have banned him on the spot!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I left that to the site owner - needless to say I doubt we shall see him again - apparently, the site owner had a harsher word than me, which may have included the words "Don't come back"
          Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

lol, I got a necro dislike from a 16yr old!

Comment

• Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
              lol, I got a necro dislike from a 16yr old!
              Awesome! How old was the quote?

Comment

last December!, page 1

Comment

Got a couple to add to this tale of woe from my last game...

Shoot kid in hand, he screams "ouch" then levels his rental and gives me a nice burst of full auto (missing with everything!)

Guy who came with above kid, not understanding that there is a difference between 'shot' and 'shot at', decides because he has pointed his gun at me and squeezed the trigger a few times I'm not taking my hits, so clearly does the "sod you then, I'm not taking mine" routine... I sometimes think it should be mandatory for renters to test their gun out on the range before a game. I know it might show them the lack of quality of a rented gun, but it might also make them accept that expecting 40m without any attention to hop setup is pants-on-head stupid.

Comment

Despite the fact that I have only been to an airsoft site once I have already seen a number of twats on the field. The mian highlight was a middle aged man casually getting up during a firefight and having a smoke whilst leaning up against a pillbox. I'm sure that is not the wisest thing to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander1993 View Post
                      Despite the fact that I have only been to an airsoft site once I have already seen a number of twats on the field. The mian highlight was a middle aged man casually getting up during a firefight and having a smoke whilst leaning up against a pillbox. I'm sure that is not the wisest thing to do!
                      And that makes him a tw@t how?
                      Nothing wrong with a tactical tab, as long as you take the inevitable hit from not paying attention.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I could have just thought of better times to have a smoke.

Comment

My dear man there is better time to light up a cigar. It makes plans come together. I love it when that happens.
                          Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Last time I checked Airsoft is a hobby, the guy is a paying customer so why not have a smoke?
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander1993 View Post
                              Big Boss smokes cigars and throws Metal Gears...
                              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

• And has a cyborg ninja as a friend...
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X