Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Mav View Post
    I too was with Ben, it was a terrible experience to what should of been an excellent weekend for charity too may I add. Though a couple of the Tier 1 staff were not to a good standard, Generally Ed and the boys are spot on. Not sure what happened to this one.

This Maple Leaf tactical guy..... you were close to being the first person in the UK to wear a shotgun as a thong. You sir are a complete moron.

^ This quote is what I was talking about.

Don't back peddle NOW, Ben, you were committing so well to slagging off someone who wasn't even on this forum!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ah, but thats not me saying that? Thats not my personal feeling on what he did, thats that specific user

I can peddle back if I made a mistake? Or am I now committed to slagging someone else off? Not really sure thats how stuff works!

Comment

I think that if you tell all and sundry in two different threads how much of a cheating bellend someone is, without having said anything to him or marshals about it, claiming he was 'shooting civilians' before admitting you were ISI and up to no good in the same breath, and then your friend makes threats of physical violence against that guy, all on a forum that he isn't on and can't defend himself against your utter bullshit accusations, peddling back doesn't quite cut it.
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Go on the Facebook MILSIM group. He wants a word.
          If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Fair enough, Ill have a chat with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
              I was verbally abusing the blue force all weekend, they all took it in good fun.

edit the way I wrote it made it sound bad, it should read hurling insults..... wait that sounds just as bad....
              I liked it best when you did you Indian accent...

Comment

I don't care what scenario your in, banter and gloating are 2 very different kettles of fish. But please don't get crappy with Ben over something I said.

Had anyone who went to the game on the red forces actually read the pack it would become very apparent that ISI were not enemy but in fact the reason the red force was called in!

You think someone is not above level surely you take them prisoner to get information, not shoot them and walk away laughing. Then question their motive for being upset?!

Comment

My attempt at an Arab accent were awful and I ended up sounding like a cast member of goodness gracious me lol.

May Alan be with you!

- - - Updated - - -

been waiting to use this for ages.

Comment

I was at this ace Milsim, and this guy on an opposing force (failing to be a spy) got rumbled and slotted. He then went home and bitched about it on the forums with his mate threatening physical violence. What a Douche.

We watched you.
                    We saw you in the enemy compound.
                    You lied when questioned.
                    You asked awkward questions about our 'activities', then ran off to the opposing force.
                    RedFor conclusion was that you were a threat.
                    You were shot.
                    End of.
                    The guy you are threatening did shoot you. To the cheers of the rest of our team you were dicking on. Also bearing full witness to the event, he only shot you once and that was it, I will also confirm as a third party, he took the mickey, it was not a gloat.

You were not in the RedFor Intel packs.

He shot you, at a MilSim airsoft game, and you went home. What did you expect in such a hard role?

I was unarmed doing something else, and I ran into BluFor, who promptly raised their weapons and I ran away.

The sportsmanship and the general Blue vs Red banter was top notch, I really can't commend the T1 staff and charity organisers enough. It is a shame that you guys took offence to getting shot, at an airsoft game.
                    Selling:
                    ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mav View Post
                      I don't care what scenario your in, banter and gloating are 2 very different kettles of fish. But please don't get crappy with Ben over something I said.

Had anyone who went to the game on the red forces actually read the pack it would become very apparent that ISI were not enemy but in fact the reason the red force was called in!
                      From Dave:

Had you actually identified yourself to any of the half dozen Redforce who asked you who you were as ISI, maybe you wouldn't have been shot. Instead you identified yourself to some as 'dagger 8', some as civilians, and others you just ignored and walked off. There is almost always a CIA presence at these games, and you might as well been waving a giant neon sign around you were looking so suspicious. It wasn't just me who thought you were CIA, it was most of the red force. Someone in your group had also been reported as having chucked a bunch of frags at some Red force players- that, and the fact you kept coming to hang around the HVT and asking loads of questions about the IED setting expedition and were accomodated in a building away from the other players, raised red flag after red flag. How were we supposed to know you were ISI? Half the radios weren't working if you had told command, and when we actually asked you face to face you fobbed us off with evasive answers.

As for the 'banter and gloating', I said exactly the same thing pretty much to two Irish lads on blue force earlier in the day, and they took it in good humour and we exchanged fire and good natured insults for the rest of the weekend. I also chucked some good natured abuse at Gun Ho for their flanking manouvers, teased other Blue force members for not recognizing me as the high value target while I was assaulting their base... and no one apart from you lot threw their toys out of the pram and pranced out early. No one else had a problem with me this weekend or any of the five other T1 events I've been to. I'm sarcastic and I have a sense of humour about games. So? We are grown men running around with toy guns- take your tampon out and grow up.

Seriously, you need to lighten up, man up, and stop being such a keyboard warrior. Instead of telling a forum I'm not even on how you nearly 'gave me a shotgun thong' or whatever, next time you're welcome to threaten me to my face. See how far that gets you.

Also, FYI while you're moaning about people not listing to the briefings, how about you listen to the 'stay off the roofs' part of the briefing. When we snuck into your house your shit was all over the place out there, and I was one of the people who actually cleaned up your area on Sunday afternoon. All that would have been needed was for Landmarc to see you up there and you could have jeopardised the future use of the site for everyone.
                      Judging by the thread on facebook and people's feedback, Mav/Ben, Dave was not the one that people were having a problem with at this event. It's a shame you couldn't hack it, you seem to have missed a pretty excellent weekend by all accounts.

Comment

When I logged in, there were 26 people reading this thread, at nearly midnight. An hour later, there are six people reading this. It has deteoriated VERY quickly into a "he said/I said" thread, which is sad, especially as it's from two prolific members of the forum.
                        Have a chat by PM chaps, or phone each other. The written word can make a nuance go missing, and this has all the makings of a bitchfest. I hate to see things like this, what appears to be an unfortunate series of misunderstandings, devolve into an argument, especially on a public forum. Come back and tell us when it is resolved.
                        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                          When I logged in, there were 26 people reading this thread, at nearly midnight. An hour later, there are six people reading this. It has deteoriated VERY quickly into a "he said/I said" thread, which is sad, especially as it's from two prolific members of the forum.
                          Have a chat by PM chaps, or phone each other. The written word can make a nuance go missing, and this has all the makings of a bitchfest. I hate to see things like this, what appears to be an unfortunate series of misunderstandings, devolve into an argument, especially on a public forum. Come back and tell us when it is resolved.
                          Agreed. It's slightly difficult given that Dave isn't actually on this forum. The perception of reality presented in this thread is skewed to say the least. He's invited Ben and Mav to get in touch with him if they have an issue, which they haven't done as yet but hopefully they will. I'm happy to draw a line under it tbh.

Comment

Tw@ts on the field, will of course be a bitchfest. It is its sole purpose.

From my eyes what Ben and Mav posted was simply incorrect, not only about being rumbled as baddies, being shot, but criticising the staff, organisers, and probably god or whatever for making it rain.

Therefore, my nomination tw@ts off the field is these two.
                            Selling:
                            ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Yes, it can be a bitchfest, and often is. Last year, we stopped it by having an online picnic and behaving with nothing but good manners and courtesy.
                              Twats are usually twats EVERYWHERE, not just playing soldiers.

Anyway, enough already. Please, just accept your differences of opinion, stop name calling and have a cuppa. Life really is too short.
                              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Or the picnic comes back out.
                                The weather has been just spiffing for it lately anyway.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X