tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Bit late in the day for a picnic. Horlicks Sean? Malted milk biccies?
    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Getting the warning across just in case the young hoodlums come back tomorrow.

A lovely Horlicks would be grand dear sir.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

A warning. The Nice Chaps. We never went away. Always watching, ready to pounce with some battenburg and tiffin.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Alright guys, would like to update you this morning after various discussions.

To Dave, my sincere apologies. I did indeed completely jump the gun, and took banter out of context as a gloat about intentional team killing. And for that, I am genuinely sorry. It was not your fault, and if I had known all the facts at the time then I wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Regarding tier 1, it was a shame that I didn't enjoy the event, but as others have said they had such a good time, I'm prepared to accept that my experience was a seperate case. I have spoken with Ed and we have settled the misunderstanding, so hopefully people will not think less of Tier 1 and their events, as they are on the whole very good!

Comment

I would also like to offer my apologies, what I said was wrong and I accept that it was not the fault of the players.

These things happen. Time to dust it off and mark it down as a bad experience. I was incorrect, we took the banter as a gloat while thinking you knew who we where.

Comment

Ben Mav very grown up of you to gather the facts and correct everyone. Perception is always distorted whilst emotions are running high.

The Staff at Tier1 do one of the hardest jobs in Milsim they are setting up the event commanding the players, running the behind the scene serials that included but not limited to pitch black point to point, Mortor strikes, explosive entry's and so on all of which take there strain on us. We try hard to please everyone. Ed especially.

Mark @Tier1

Comment

Have passed on your apologies to Dave. He's said you're both in touch with him now so that's me out. Kudos to both of you for apologising lads.
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

What the f**k!? Common sense and decency prevail on the Internet? Hand me my top hat Gieves, I'm flying to the moon!

Comment

Comment

To tie a neat little bow on it, heres a message I sent to Ed this afternoon...

Hi Ed, Just wanted to let you know I have reposted on the forum. Apologising to Dave, and also letting people know that you guys really do do a good job of running your events. I'd like to apologise for my behaviour. Tbh it's not how I normally roll, and I am really a bit ashamed of it. It's not fair to you, as you said, for me to get the hump and bash your boys in a public space. It was a piss poor decision. My thoughts and opinions purely were my own. Not a collection Of thoughts from the team, so please don't lump them under my error, they think very highly of you and your events. Not looking to be unbanned or anything like that, just thought I'd let you know now I've had time to cool down over it and think. I had a real blast the last time at Stanta, and I do owe you for that one. So thanks, and all the best. You have my sincere apologies.
                      And to all on here I may have offended, you have my apologies as well. I don't really think some things through at times, clearly!!!

Comment

To change direction....

This sunday past, running in to medic a guy, as i reached him, saw the enemy player lying about 7-10ft from me in a divet, pointed right at me (of course, dead men cant talk, so no warning). He had me dead to rights (i am not a skinny guy), i was about to just put my hand up when he hammered about a dozen shots at my face, 5 of which hit.

FFS, he had me cold, he couldnt have missed me, but he chooses to full auto me in the face (i saw him raise the gun up before firing, so it wasnt a knee jerk reaction). I asked him why the face shots when a single round to the chest would have worked, he just proceeded to use me as cover and move on.

Great fun returning to work the next day in a security gatehouse, meeting and greeting, with big welts on my face...

Comment

Regardless of the argument, it got me interested on Tier1 events
                          :3
                          My youtube channel

Comment

There you go, the simple threat of an online picnic, and decency prevails.

Sausage roll anyone?

Comment

If you have any mini scotch eggs I'll happily share my homemade lemonade and a slice of battenberg
                              But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                              I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                              Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

• I've brought pork pie for everyone*

*There may not be enough branston to go around...

Sent from outer space
                                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X