• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

All of a sudden I feel very pround to be a member of the "Nice Chaps" lol

Comment

And I got hungry for sausage rolls
      My youtube channel

Comment

Just realised who started this misanthropic pile of whinge.
        I nominate him. On or off field, he is a massive tw@t.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
          Just realised who started this misanthropic pile of whinge.
          I nominate him. On or off field, he is a massive tw@t.
          You cant just leave it at that.....why is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
            You cant just leave it at that.....why is he ?
            There was a thread which I think has been removed or buried...but he was basically 'Outed' i believe as Mr Mitty
            But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
            I have spread my dreams under your feet;
            Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

• Yeah, absolutely massive Walt!

Sent from outer space
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Talbert View Post
                There was a thread which I think has been removed or buried...but he was basically 'Outed' i believe as Mr Mitty
                Irs still about, just not being used, someone asked a question on one photo, but never got a response from the guy who posted it up.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
                Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

There were many questions asked of him, but what it boils down to is this - this thread is pointless. It gives people an opportunity to point fingers and become superhard leet keyboard ninja warriors. Going home and seething and typing about it won't help matters, even if you type in CAPS LOCK. Have a problem? Act like a responsible adult, go and discuss, in a calm and reasonable manner, your grievance with the person involved, either in person or over the phone. Don't go running your mouth off, literally or digitally, because it gets nasty and no-one wins. I have never read this thread and come away thinking I have learned something - in fact I've often come away feeling that I've wasted some valuable brain cells time reading it.
                  Grow up, act responsibly, talk to people doing wrong, talk to marshals or site owners/managers. Accept that there will always be people who are stupid, be it playing airsoft, at school or college, at work or in Sainsburys. Take action, yes. But, and it is a big but, take positive pro-action.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I would disagree with you Hawke personally.
                    Although there have been a few cases of keyboard fights its far better they're on here rather than in real life were someone will either get hurt or sued for assault.
                    This thread gives people a vent and probably makes them far less likely to do something stupid in real life and start mouthing off to people is they know they can do it here. Also its probably fairly helpful for less confident players who can see how to handle these situations in a game.
                    I am not saying this thread is an alternative to talking to the site/marshalls about issues but on a few posts here it seems the marshalls have done little about it and so it give the person affected somewhere to vent where they are not going to hurt anyone
                    Fire Team Zulu
                    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Talbert View Post
                      He was more outed than elton john being caught naked oil wrestling with ricky martin back stage at a cher concert. Jack Smith was a massive walt who pretended to be in the paras, wore regimental insignia, lied about being 18 to buy RiFs, and is genuinely a massive tool with junk the size of a flea. Now let us never speak of him again.
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                        He was more outed than elton john being caught naked oil wrestling with ricky martin back stage at a cher concert. Jack Smith was a massive walt who pretended to be in the paras, wore regimental insignia, lied about being 18 to buy RiFs, and is genuinely a massive tool with junk the size of a flea. Now let us never speak of him again.
                        Could you link the thread he was outed on please
                        Fire Team Zulu

Comment

I believe it was binned.
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                            I believe it was binned.
                            Shame, would have made some enjoyable reading :D
                            Fire Team Zulu

Comment

It's done and dusted, mucker. Smitty has only just started to show his face again over the past couple of weeks. He lied again and told everyone he just left the parachute regiment, but at least stopped wearing maroon shirts and walting it up on site.
                              I'd have cornered him about this new lie, which was a blatant attempt to pacify the rumours and bad reputation he'd earned... but to be honest, at this point I just feel sad for the kid.
                              I outed him for his fibs and everyone around me was anything but surprised, but still used it as an excuse to start a proverbial lynch mob. Yeah he messed up, thought he got away with it, and he got burned. Best leaving it at that before he tries to off himself with a 6mm GBB.

That said! I did have an in-game run in a couple weeks back. I was ghillied up with an LMG (a weird combination for sure, but my SVD had packed in) and had a spotter with me using a 74 shorty. I really loved that game because we got so close to the enemy team, wasted them in fair numbers, and relocated further up towards their side of the field. We did this for about an hour without being hit. The guys who did see us were already dead and by the time they came back for 'revenge kills' we were already gone.

We climbed up a very steep hill, staying low to the ground as we slowly shuffled about. As soon as we reached the top we were only 10m from a main track where 5-6 bad blokes were mincing around talking. They didn't know we were there but after we went prone (hugging into bushes and not wanting to give ourselves away this time) one of of them walked right out in front of us.
                              My mate slowly touched me on the shoulder to say
                              "We're about to get rumbled, best hit this guy"
                              Just before the enemy stopped to have a proper look down the hill, not realising we were much closer, we each gave him a three round burst to the chest through a bush.

This totalled no more than 6-7 shots but by his response you'd think he'd been f**ked by a train! At this point he saw only me and thought I'd shot him that many times on my own.
                              His F's and Q's came out and in the midst of verbal heat I was shot by someone else. Scott the spotter then shot this new fella and he thought it was me again (I'd since stood up and began the plod towards the track) not taking my hits and continuing to play.
                              You can imagine the rest.

Scott had enough and came out of the bush. They realised there was two of us and nothing else was said to us at least. I felt embarrassed for them.

Moral of the story: Where there is one, there's always a second. If you're a grown man wanting to sound off and wave your willy around... best wait until you know what's going on.
                              Bit of a sour end to the day really. Airsofters right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
                                I would disagree with you Hawke personally.
                                Although there have been a few cases of keyboard fights its far better they're on here rather than in real life were someone will either get hurt or sued for assault.
                                This thread gives people a vent and probably makes them far less likely to do something stupid in real life and start mouthing off to people is they know they can do it here. Also its probably fairly helpful for less confident players who can see how to handle these situations in a game.
                                I am not saying this thread is an alternative to talking to the site/marshalls about issues but on a few posts here it seems the marshalls have done little about it and so it give the person affected somewhere to vent where they are not going to hurt anyone
                                If you handle it correctly,"maturely"(cough/cough) you may discover that there is a simple (or even complicated) explanation as the case with the earlier posts,I've often spoken to people on the field after issues and most of the time it's been a simple misunderstanding,such as standing behind netting and not taking hits.
                                I think if you can sort it without any physical interaction then both parties can go away happy and not feel robbed,TBH most of the times it's new players not able to comprehend different ranges and such,we should be able to interact without handbags at dawn..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X