• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
    Where am meat?

You wait till i see you...
    My mother is staying with us and she's a vegetarian. Besides, I had calamari for lunch and fillet steak the night before.

Comment

I get to eat red meat more or less every day - farm shop up the road does some great matured beef, and as I have to keep my iron intake up, red meat every day. (Steak and eggs for breakfast in six hours. Tough life being me)
      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I'm rather jealous that you have a farm shop just up the road, though having said that, we have Cost Co in Birmingham and Coventry which do surprisingly good quality cuts of meat. There is also a farm shop close to Coventry but I'm not 100% sure where it is. I tend to eat fish more now and have meat less often, otherwise it gets expensive. Plus it's good to have variety.

Comment

• If you have a cost co nearby they do a really nice catering pack of cured pork product in rasher form...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
          Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I didn't even know costco sold meat, I'll have to have another look up there if I ever get a card for myself.

slightly on topic anyway, I played paintball at bassets pole before I got into airsoft and you should see the players there. 50% of them don't take hits unless there's a marshall close, otherwise they just rub it out. And there's no such thing as a bang rule, in fact at close range people tend to unload into you.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
              I'm rather jealous that you have a farm shop just up the road, though having said that, we have Cost Co in Birmingham and Coventry which do surprisingly good quality cuts of meat. There is also a farm shop close to Coventry but I'm not 100% sure where it is. I tend to eat fish more now and have meat less often, otherwise it gets expensive. Plus it's good to have variety.
              I live half a mile from the coast - seafood aplenty down here in The People's Republic of East Cornwall. Like I said, tough life being me.
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Glad to see the "tw@ts on the field" page has become the "come dine with me" forum! :D
                "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Nothing so crass and commercial. We just start online picnics when the willy waving gets a bit too silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                    Nothing so crass and commercial. We just start online picnics when the willy waving gets a bit too silly.
                    ......I've never eaten a willy, what are they like?............................................

Comment

Originally posted by BZFMIII View Post
                      ......I've never eaten a willy, what are they like?............................................
                      You can come and have a go on mine first. See if the rest of the queue taste the same?

I mean, I wouldn't want to do sloppy seconds!
                      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I'm having reservations about meeting you tomorrow now...
                        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                          I'm having reservations about meeting you tomorrow now...
                          I'm not.
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BZFMIII View Post
                            Dunno.
                            I'll ask your mum.

Comment

Dunno.
                              I'll ask your mum.
                              I was gonna say the exact same thing.... But decency prevented me. (or was it sobriety?)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dunno.
                                I'll ask your mum.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X