Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
    No thanks, they give me gas. I will gladly accept a slice of battenburg though.
    I enjoy the gas.

......Not yours though that's like something died.

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
      Wilfy, may I press you to a little Earl Gray? I think there may be a pork pie somewhere with your name on it too.

The cleaning that Fizzy did was a huge amount of handbags earlier, we don't want to start it up again, so join the tea party instead
      ??? Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by wilfymusic View Post
        ??? Please explain
        there's a tea party going on and you have been invited with the promise of some earl grey, there is also a nice selection of cakes being brought in and my mum is making her delecious bread pudding that i will try to half inch for us. And while the rest of us are enjoying tea and biscuts Fitzy has been tirelesly cleaning the thread and may get a little cross if people start making a mess again.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Bread pudding?! Where do you live again?!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

Tea party?
            TEA PARTY?

Rubbish. A couple of years ago this thread got heated and we derailed it entirely with the infamous Online Picnic. When willywaving breaks out along with CAPS LOCK typing a few of us break out the hamper and discuss picnic foods and snacks.

Tea anyone?
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

it is necesary to calm the people until another twat apears on site, and then we shall be calm like the english officers of the foot and mouth troop as documented in carry on's kyber pass, only then when our whistles are wet with tea can we truly look down on the tw@ts on the feild knowing that we are the better men(or women)!

Comment

OOO who's been nibbling my fondant fancy ?

Comment

sorry got hungry during that post

Comment

Right, back to the tw@ts for a moment...

Just one bad moment for me this week, and from the off I'll say that I feel I let myself down a little.

Giving it the "dead man walking" back to regen with my hand up. I know sometimes even with the hand up and calling as you come round a corner, you are going to catch one or two, but near the end of the day where the marshals had already had a word about deliberately shooting dead players, crossing quite a wide open space and three or four strides out from a doorway I received six reasonably grouped hits pretty much tapped out on a slow count. Really like it was to make a point, and that point being "F- you buddy".

I'm afraid it did manage to flip my buttons, and I called out "what part of my hand up is difficult to understand?", to which the reply was some twaddle about shooting at a non-existent guy behind me.

So I got shot at airsoft, big woop. I'm normally pretty philosophical about it, but what got me was how it was right at the end of the day at a site well renowned for banning players for poor behaviour. I get that some poor tw@ts out there have poor impulse control, and can't really help themselves, but this guy had kept a lid on it all day, then decided "hey, its the end of the day, lets be pointlessly vindictive now we are likely to get away with it".

To said gentleman, should you be reading, I have only this to say:-
                    bravo bunny.jpg

Comment

Bwavo indeed! I bet he felt so much better for lacing you up instead of having to empty his mag by pointlessly rattling the beebs off as he walked back to the safe zone. Why do people do that too? Why not just demag and give their gun a quick burst to check clear?

"I know, there's a tree stump/metal filing cabinet/door with glass window. I'll just use up the last of these beebs so I don't have to put them back in their bag/bottle." (Cue ten minutes of sustained fire into aforementioned object, while dude empties 5000 round boxmag!)
                      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Even worse, and this has happened to me, where they decide to "use up the BBs" in a mag you kindly lent them to keep them in the game.

Comment

Was moving through a building with my sidearm and was about to kick in the door of a toilet block when an enemy player comes out. I had my pistol pointed at waist height and kept it there as the player emerged with his hand raised. But before I had could lower it, the player told me "don't point that fucking thing at me or I'll fucking lamp you one".

Bearing in mind I didn't actually shoot him, I thought his outburst a might unnecessary...

Comment

Going airsofting and telling people not to point guns at you is like walking into a restaurant just to tell the waiter you're not hungry.

Thick c*nt.

Comment

I think I would have responded that perhaps he shouldn't be playing airsoft then.

Comment

In my bemused befuddlement I only managed a "There's no need for that surely?" Unfortunately I couldn't identify the chode-smoker to a marshal as there were a couple of players wearing pretty much exactly the same camo and belt set-up and using MP5s.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X