Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
    .. but I take the view that if you haven't called hit, you obviously haven't been hit
    The joy of the tracer unit
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Nickona,

It rather depends on which of the stories he has told is closest to the truth. He told the original story again on another thread this morning and has now popped up with this new version which conveniently paints the woman involved as a complete nutter and is so different from his original version as to be almost unrecognisable. If she was behaving as described, one has to wonder why there is no mention of a marshal intervening as would surely happen at any decent site.

I actually do not know what to make of his stories; either the original is "true" and he is now trying to back out, or the latest version is "true", in which case I offer him a wholehearted apology.

Comment

They are both true, however as I said, I didn't paint the whole truth, it was late at night and I was quite tired, the new bit I put in was reminded to me by a friend to put in

Comment

They are clearly the same story, just one has more detail in it than the other

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
          The joy of the tracer unit
          Well if their hand isn't going up the tracer was obviously not working for that short
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I like Nutella and crunchy peanut butter sandwiches...

Comment

images.jpg

Comment

Back in the day when F&O ran The Mall, there was a group (and i shit you not) of about 9/ 10 players with matching gear using fancy guns with tracer units and prism corner sights. Apparently the blind firing rule doesn't apply to you if you have one of those. They were untouchable for the whole day, pissed everyone off and ruined the fun.
                Custom Airsoft Engraving Service From £5
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...66#post1276366

Comment

I am glad I don't have problems with people not taking hits where I play, is this a regular thing at most sites or just the loud minority?

this thread, although entertaining has put me off going airsofting north of the border.

Comment

It happens far less than this thread will make you think, and often its just one guy whos come a site that day
                    Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Its a cultural thing on a site usually. Most common story is some new guy who either stops playing after a few games because he's finding he's not getting the Kudos he thinks he should be getting for "yeah, I got a 20 kill killstreak and no deaths m8", or sorts his game out because he realises he's not kidding anyone.

The usual story for bad games where it becomes rife is when you have a lot of new players and the marshals let cheat calling go on, then you'll get a vicious circle of people thinking they are hitting people they aren't, and then having a thought process that runs "sod it, if they aren't taking their hits I wont". When it gets to this point its best to go home early.

Honestly, the bigger problem is cheat calling. Everyone thinks they are a better marksman than they are, and their "upgraded" AEG is more accurate than it is.

But to put it in perspective, its been a year since I last had a game spoilt by cheaters. If you are getting it all the time, you are either playing at the wrong sites, or you aren't hitting everything you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        My mate decided that using guns are overated, instead he decided to pull out his rubber bowie knife (this think is like 11 inches long) he runs into what we call the 'tire fort' at our local site, he then precedes to get 9 knife kills- I s**t you not- the funny part of the story is that they is this one woman who refuses to take the knife hit and instead swings the insult-' F**k you you little Sl*t. Because of this me and around 10 other guys decide to fire fully automatic at her (from safe distance of course) for about 1 min, needles to say she then took her hit.
                        I'm not sure I understood who your implying is the twat? The woman who allegedly didn't take the knife kill, or the group of idiots who decide to fire full auto for a minute at close range, albeit a "Safe distance" as you obviously realise how much of a tool your post makes you and your mates sound?

I'll say that it's the latter, am I right?
                        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                          I'm not sure I understood who your implying is the twat? The woman who allegedly didn't take the knife kill, or the group of idiots who decide to fire full auto for a minute at close range, albeit a "Safe distance" as you obviously realise how much of a tool your post makes you and your mates sound?

I'll say that it's the latter, am I right?
                          Oh god! This got cleared up earlier BAMF...
                          Fire Team Zulu

Comment

I am not sure that it was cleared up; the guy presented two different stories which were incompatible.

Comment

I'm sorry, but how can you not see that they are the same story one just has more detail that the other?

Comment

Because the first one paints you and your friends as massive arseholes, while the second is an attempt to claw back some credibility.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X