tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I always keep my crappiy springer for any knife kills. If i ever get close to somebody ill stay at a decent distance and shoot them with the springer so i don't leave a nasty mark from my GBB (That thing hurts... i shot myself with it unintentionally). It stops them from saying that knife kills dont count or whatever crap they think up.
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
      I always keep my crappiy springer for any knife kills. If i ever get close to somebody ill stay at a decent distance and shoot them with the springer so i don't leave a nasty mark from my GBB (That thing hurts... i shot myself with it unintentionally). It stops them from saying that knife kills dont count or whatever crap they think up.
      Was thinking about doing this, only using a Marushin Derringer - pocket savior moments ftw!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
        Was thinking about doing this, only using a Marushin Derringer - pocket savior moments ftw!
        +1 on that , thinking of grabbing a cold steel stick, oh i mean boomerang... Lol.
        Also, james youll love the 1911
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Ive got a Detonics .45 turning up on sunday which is a nice pocket sized gat, then a rubber sword for the sh*ts and giggles and extreme range knife kills. :D
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            oh i mean boomerang... Lol
            Tactical non-returning boomerang!
            And for only 19.99 what a steal!
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
              LOL great to know someone else uses springers too. Thought I was the only one.
              For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
              Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                absolutely brilliantly awful! he was just speachless and new he had done something wrong
                AK all the way

Comment

That videos great, the guy even said 'I thought someone had touched me', if he didnt feel it then fair enough a 'yeah really sorry about that I didnt feel anything, Hit' I think would have sufficed, but no, then he starts dragging FPS into the equation to try and belittle the guy.
                  Wouldnt have done that with my Hicapa, the noise alone would of given it away, but the 335FPS on propane wouldve been felt.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zINqSPNQ8

n000bsoft
                    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
                      Good plan mate although i took a point blank from a Derringer once and it hurt rather more than i was expecting. I tend to put a bayonet on the end of my M4 and use that
                      Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

I had to deal with some cheaters on my team (the yellows) once while I was waiting to respawn. They were dug in close to the respawn, lighting up any and all reds trying to move out. I started to smell a rat when I saw someone I recognised come back five times in under three minutes. I collected the details from the group of reds then walked out in the direction the other team indicated, loudly ordering the cads to move along, repeating the relevant parts of the safety and game briefs. They initially refused, claiming to be having "too much fun" to obey the rules.

I surreptitiously drew my sidearm, preparing to shoot them down for their poor sportsmanship (I was pretty angry by then), telling them that I'd be getting a marshal if they didn't move off at the count of three. After the count of two, four chavs in trainers and hoodies shuffled off, one of them seeing fit to spray me on full auto as he went. I just about kept my cool and didn't return fire, but I damn near went after him to put him on the ground. I walked back to the respawn and made sure that before they called themselves back in, all eleven reds knew the bearing the pratts were going off in and their general description, with instructions to hunt them down and report them to the first marshal they saw.

I didn't see them for the rest of the day, but I heard they were ordered off the site after they threw a group tantrum when they were caught in an aggressive and very well-organised ambush from the people they'd been camping. I was really quite pleased with that outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshi View Post
                          '
                          To be honest i think i have to agree with you there Palmer. Its the reason stopping me from going there right now, and unfortunately they don't seem to want to change the spawn point either.
                          We actually always listen to feedback and spawn points are constantly changed, the only time a spawn will remain the same is in an all day or 50/50 split day, when the numbers are so high it would be impractical to change them.

Also marshi, you seem to like to have a comment on forums, as I know you have my number, why don`t you ring me and let me know your concerns rather than spouting rubbish on forums.

Comment

Sent you a message on FB mate.

Comment

Was ages ago, but someone at saber force decided that after the skirmish had ended, it would be funny to hold his mac 11 at neck height and hold the trigger down to see if the gun was loaded. Mandarin collars FTW.

Comment

had a rather amusing episode last summer..playing at my local site.
                                We were in the kill house and I was in a room,if you can imagine it has a central entrance with a short corridor so 1 area each side of the corridor ideal for covering entry.
                                I rolled out a BFG and got back into a corner waiting for a rush in,1 person rushed in and I hit him,he was adamant that he hit me and he'd seen it bounce off my chest.
                                Bearing in mind I never felt anything,he was using a gas pistol and he would've had to have spotted me before he shot whilst I had the entrance covered and would have had the drop on him.
                                I gave him the benefit of the doubt and walked.
                                Later on in the day the same player,I was in the bar shoooting whilst using a doorway as cover and he and others were attacking.
                                After a while he started ranting and then gestured with his finger as if to cut his throat then point at me....at this point I called myself out and went to enquire as to his upset

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X