tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Lol It was meant as sarcasm any site that only allows two tones is going to be awful.

Comment

• We should all rock up with our RIF's and watch the site owner have a fit.

Comment

A lovely story from today's skirmish at battle lakes:

So after our briefing we the rebels quickly form a battle plan with a large group of us ready to go. These uber geared US Rangers say "sure we've got your backs" within 10 minutes they're no where to be seen. They spend the entire day sitting around near the safe zone/near the regen not playing just sitting down smoking and joking about. We were 9 men down for most of the battle, so we were outmanned and out gunned. I hate people who come to a game and don't bloody play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
          A lovely story from today's skirmish at battle lakes:

So after our briefing we the rebels quickly form a battle plan with a large group of us ready to go. These uber geared US Rangers say "sure we've got your backs" within 10 minutes they're no where to be seen. They spend the entire day sitting around near the safe zone/near the regen not playing just sitting down smoking and joking about. We were 9 men down for most of the battle, so we were outmanned and out gunned. I hate people who come to a game and don't bloody play!
          Sounds like SWA. Were they all overweight?

Comment

Nope they were all in shape, just massive posers!

Comment

• We're they from Wales?

Comment

• Starscream don't be a lying knobhead all your life
                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

and lo, it starts again.

Sits back, opens crisps. Anyone got any popcorn?
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I've got some Wasabi peas opened and some sort of fruit tea. Looking forward to it.
                    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

budge up there..

Virtual internet hardmennery will be countered by a virtual internet picnic. Fairy cake Black Templar?
                      Last edited by Hawke; 25 June, 2012, 00:28. Reason: Exasperation.
                      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                        Sounds like SWA. Were they all overweight?
                        Ironic given that you were once an Admin on SWA many moons ago. Proof to back it up too. Now play nice kid don't want to go tapping behind that keyboard like that.
                        Go big or go home!

Comment

• Tom, unlike you, I'll call you a dick to your face. And I don't pretend not to hear people when they speak to me.

And I wasn't the one who has been given a bollocking in front of the entire safe zone for repeated cheating, was I?

Comment

• Might be overweight but I've still out played you a few times also admins sorry for language but couldn't be help considering he's talking about me personally
                            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

• Originally posted by starscream View Post
                              Tom, unlike you, I'll call you a dick to your face. And I don't pretend not to hear people when they speak to me.

And I wasn't the one who has been given a bollocking in front of the entire safe zone for repeated cheating, was I?
                              Considering you where the person who lied to the marshal about him cheating

Comment

• We never said anything. He was seen by 2 marshals.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X