Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Loads of you? One of me?

THIS THREAD NEEDZ MOAR PIMMMMMMMMZZZZZ!!

Comment

Comment

we need more people whinging about non hit takers and the likes and people who have shot their wifes just get a flash out of them like me lol
        @hawke cant believe youre not sharing lol
        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

I don't share.

I especially don't share with WAFU's.
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I don't share.

edited to add. The above post was posted twice cos I is a mong. It is also a childish comment directed at our wonderful Fleet Air Arm colleagues.
            Last edited by Hawke; 26 June, 2012, 23:36. Reason: Stupidity. Shame. Take your pick.
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Not bullying no one guv!

Although I cant believe Hawke isnt gonna share the choccy biccies!

No I in Team. (Although there is an M and an E)
              "There is no I in Team, but there is an i in meat pie, meat being an anogram of tea..... oh i dont no what he's on about"

couldnt resist.

back on with the virtual picnic

"Would anyone like peanut?"

Spike

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                I don't share.

edited to add. The above post was posted twice cos I is a mong. It is also a childish comment directed at our wonderful Fleet Air Arm colleagues.
                In the words of the fine fat singer Meatloaf, stop right before we go any further!
                No WAFUs here ol chap, I'm afraid I never got issued a clicky bed and extra sun rations! :D
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                  I didn't realise Morgan Freeman advertised Pimms.

Or Russell Brand for that matter.
                  Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Morgan Freeman and Russel Brand?

THAT is what you pick up on from that photo???

THERE IS A FUCKING BRIGHT RED DOG and you go for Freeman and Brand.........

Dr Who, Onslo from Keeping Up Apperances, More Than Freeman, Gina G, dunno for the stripey dress, her who plays Lianne Battersby from Corrie, Russel Brand or the Irish gay ganster from Hollyoaks, some drag queen who fell asleep in the sun bed and a younger version of the Sgt Major from It Aint Half Hot Mum... Not to mention a frigging bright red dog, possibly belonging to Rihanna...

That is one truely messed up garden party!

Comment

• Is Sean on about Waffles? Well, if it stops him mauling the innocents I have the maple syrup on standby.
                      Best table manners chaps if Moderatus Rex is stomping about.
                      I think a BBQ this evening?
                      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Waffles? Although your average WAFU may have the intelligence of a waffle I'm afraid they aren't the same! :p

Although, if you could pass me the crumpets dear chap?
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Crumpets dear fellow? Most certainly.
                          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Why thank you kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                              I don't share.

WAFUs where *looks round rapidly* oh its me but its not me im not a deck chair sailor heehee me belong to the logs troop of CHF me loggie me not a sea dodger me done over 1000 days at sea heehee

sean no comments about me or youre a dead man on the 1st lol

sorry Hawke dude couldnt help myself lol

gin and tonic anyone
                              Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

1000 days, ooh yer a big boy now.
                                *whispers is that all sprog*

I'd like to see you try lee, just remember the darts! :p

I think I might have a sailer jerrys kind sir.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X