• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
    Koppaberg anyone?
    No but a ice cold desperado's would go down like a £50 hooker

Comment

Originally posted by harvchan View Post
      No but a ice cold desperado's would go down like a £50 hooker
      Personally I advise you to pay a little more. You don't want your gentleman sausage frothing up like someone tapped the top of your bottle of desperado.
      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
        Here, my whistling kettle's a proper one, not one of your electric nonsense.
        As for suggestions, all of the above are excellent choices. Esp. ginger cake and marmite.
        Well I have a nice Kenwood kettle and toaster in that kind of metallic Cherry Red to go along with my girlfriend's red and white polka-dot cake stand and tea service set (she has bunting hanging across the breakfast bar in the same pattern). I would like a proper whistling kettle but only on a gas stove- at the moment we only have a ceramic hob.
        Have just sat down to a nice evening of relaxation after a butternut squash risotto accompanied by a sauvignon blanc. And a chocolate bourbon.

Splendid.

Addendum:

Just realised I should have probably included something along the lines of "Ah, yeh, dem twatz onna feeld- yeh dey iz lyk totez dikz, innit?" or some other such bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
          Well I have a nice Kenwood kettle and toaster in that kind of metallic Cherry Red to go along with my girlfriend's red and white polka-dot cake stand and tea service set (she has bunting hanging across the breakfast bar in the same pattern). I would like a proper whistling kettle but only on a gas stove- at the moment we only have a ceramic hob.
          Have just sat down to a nice evening of relaxation after a butternut squash risotto accompanied by a sauvignon blanc. And a chocolate bourbon.

Splendid.
          Exquisite!

Fetch me my monocle Carstairs, I shall be having company in the drawing room as Patrolpointman will be joining us for port and cigars.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Ooooh, now you come to mention it BAMF, I think we have some brandy in the (drinks) cupboard. Failing that, we have some Spanish Larios gin- unfortunately we finished the Gordon's but this stuff isn't all that bad with a generous slice of lime...

Comment

My kettle is kept on the hob permanently on simmer - gas fired Raeburn, so it seems fair. Two ovens on the thing, one of which is used exclusively for baking. Sadly since losing a lot of my intestine, drinking is now a limited distant memory.
              HOWEVER...
              I have noticed that as a result of this talk of how we relax and what we eat to enjoy ourselves, all talk of dickheadedness has abated.
              Picnics. They're for winners.
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Raeburn eh? My mother had one in a previous residence- was wicked for things like casseroles and stews. My girlfriend has been making a Mississippi Mud Pie which shall be consumed tomorrow- looking forward to that!

Comment

We had one in my granddad's house, and when we moved here, I managed to get hold of a reconditioned one. Makes the kitchen a lovely place to sit. Me and the dog and the radio. Laptop on, tea on tap (literally), books close by (I'm reading about four chaps in a POW camp who were keen bird watchers) all in all make for a pleasant place to be. Door open, grass was cut this evening, so it's suitably bucolic here.
                  I draw the line at bunting though. Have a word with your good lady about such matters.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I actually quite like the bunting- it's inoffensive and rather charming. Unfortunately we live in the centre of Birmingham, literally as close to the middle as possible and we aren't allowed pets (not that I'd want to keep a cat solely indoors or have a dog in the confines of the city) so we have to make do with gulls and pigeons...

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                      Where am meat?

You wait till i see you...
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        Um, Im lost.
                        You dont skirmish yet are on an airsoft forum dedicated to skirmishing.
                        so if I don't skirmish im not aloud on here for advice about airsoft guns

Comment

Dono? Why don't you skirmish?

Comment

replacement knee and arthritis , im an old git of 40 years of age and tbh I don't like shooting guns at peps

Comment

• Originally posted by decoy73 View Post
                              so if I don't skirmish im not aloud on here for advice about airsoft guns
                              No one said that, but you don't go to a hooker for a hug

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
                                No one said that, but you don't go to a hooker for a hug

Sent from my phone using my fingers
                                or std,s but we wont go into that lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X