Hit!! Hit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hit!! Hit!!

i nearly miss took a glowstick as a thunderflash in the kill house at GZU about a year ago
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

haha, brill story bert

Comment

im never normally alone when im at the skirmish and there will always be someone wathing past me so i will question them first if in doubt as they may have seen the bb's fly. if not i will normally take it unless i think it was damn impossible it could have hit me.

the best hit i got was when i was looking out of the window in checkpoint charlie at gzw and i got hit on the nose bridge on my goggles. didnt hurt but the noise going through to my ears was masive so i jumped and flew backwards. much to the amusement of surrounding bravo.
        annoying thing was i had just spotted him move his leg and was raising my gun.

was a damn good shot though. 30metres right between the eyes :-D
        TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

Took me about 4 years to get back into airsoft, and after a couple of games, went up to a woodland site near matlock with my mates for my 30th Birthday.

Treated myself to an L96 as it was one of my "toys" in my old job, but the shop had now weighty bb's, thought i'd have to settle for .2's

Got out to the fields, and they have a central safe zone, dumped our kit near a bunch of young lads with two tones, who kindly lent me some .3's....

Last shot of the day, took me about 10 minutes to crawl into position, 2 minutes of watching a head pop up, a good 40m's away, pinning us down, took one shot and pinged him square in the nose!

Dont normally aim for the head, didnt think in a million years i'd make the shot, but lol, did his nose look like Ruldolf!!!

Comment

nice one bert and casshern i love your signeture doe they do one of them for Glock's

Comment

Playing an urban game we had one of the enemy cornerd,after about 20 mins of fire into this tiny stairwell a grenade went in, still alive
              Marshall went in as he had been standing with us to check
              After a little while the marshall gave him the benifet (?) & said he was alive
              In the mean time 2 others of ours turned up with support weapons
              When the marshall said "Play" the both opened up
              He screamed "HIT" then told us that it was not nice
              When he stood up the BB dropped from him front & back

Comment

thats will teach him hahahaha
                They say that SOG was born from ex-Delta operators, only the best make the grade. Teflon warriors need not apply.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bert uk name is tony Find out more about bert uk
                Working...
                X