My classifield thread needs editing please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My classifield thread needs editing please

Hi, I have a thread at the moment titled "Umarex, KWC, AA Co2/Gas Pistols: Desert Eagle, H&K USP, Sig Sauer & Glock 17 for sale" but I need some editing please.

The Thread Title needs some words removing, they are as follows: "KWC", "Desert Eagle" and "Sig Sauer" please (these are sold).

Also, in the thread itself, I need some templates, some explanation and some pictures removing please as I have multiple items I have listed in one thread, the items I need removing are as follows:
    1) Selling Template for "Umarex Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle" along with description underneath and also pictures. (sold)
    2) Selling Template for "KWC Sig Sauer SP2022" along with description underneath and also pictures. (sold)

I hope that makes sense or otherwise if there is a chance I could edit it, please would you let me know if that's possible as I don't want to pest the forum assistance if in case the wrong details are removed etc.

Thanks

About the Author

Collapse

OP_9MM I'm a collector and have various guns ranging from Gas Pistols, Co2 Pistols, Co2 Rifles, Air Rifles, Real Action Markers to Blank Firing Pistols etc. My passion for guns comes from many years from watching movies, playing computer games etc. Find out more about OP_9MM
Working...
X