This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Change.

I'm sure I've asked this before and sorry to bug anyone who has heard this enough already.
    But does anyone know if it is possible to change your name? Whether it be a simple setting option or a message to a mod.
    Thanks, Sam.

Re: Name Change.

Originally posted by MP5Jesus View Post
    I'm sure I've asked this before and sorry to bug anyone who has heard this enough already.
    But does anyone know if it is possible to change your name? Whether it be a simple setting option or a message to a mod.
    Thanks, Sam.
    Deed poll or message a mod... Guessing you either don't own an MP5 anymore OR you have discovered who your real father is?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I changed my name by deed pole, you can do it online when you are drunk, im now known as..

Comment

Haha no sir, I now have an MP7, VSR-10 and Glock 17.
        But even still I think calling myself the Jesus of a gun sends off a very obnoxious image lol.
        And in case it wasn't clear I did mean forum name not real name, changed my last name about 4-5 years ago lol but fair play, Maximus Armstrong Jezasaurus is hands down the most awesome name I've heard in all my years of hearing names. :p

Comment

Pm Rampage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AndThatStuff Part time Airsofter getting back into things. Find out more about AndThatStuff
          Working...
          X