Using the search function??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the search function??

Is there a way I can link words so only topics containing all those words are shown?

I am after a WE M4 Lower (as the trigger mech is broken in mine). I enter WE M4 Lower into search and it shows me every thread containing any of the 3 words - as you can guess M4 is quite common! Is there a way of making sure the threads shown only contain all 3 of the words not just the one?

Tim.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

On google you have to put speech marks around the words to search for all of them in the same search.
    Try using speech,arks around the three words.

Turkey

Comment

Re: Using the search function??

Not sure theres a way to do what you want.

Add * to a word if its too short for the search engine.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Re: Using the search function??

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
        On google you have to put speech marks around the words to search for all of them in the same search.
        Try using speech,arks around the three words.

Turkey
        Just tried that - it does work!! Cheers Turkey.

Unfortunately none for sale so time for a Wanted AD.

Tim
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
        Working...
        X