Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classified help!

Hi,

I've just tried to reply to a user in the classified section about a Warrior RICAS. I am an under 18 user and have stated this from day 1 in my desc, never attempted RIF purchase on here etc.

Just wondering if it's because of some under 18 filter that has been placed in correctly, as it's covering both the Airsoft gun section AND the Gear/Kit section.

Or is it a case of replying to the user and replying is disabled for all users?

Cheers.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Re: Classified help!

I believe that only the original poster of a thread in certain sections of the Classifieds can post on their thread.

If you're interested in an item, simply private message the user advertising the product.

Hope this helps.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: Classified help!

Aye, have done, thanks a lot buddy
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saltyyy 16 year old who got into airsoft and boy do I have the bug. Nothing better than getting out on the weekends and meeting new people. I enjoy making knives and throwing them, gaming and all that fun stuff! Under 18 aswell so no RIF sales :) Find out more about Saltyyy
      Working...
      X