Swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap thread

I made a thread in the correct format all with pictures and now its been deleted. Explanation anyone. Took me ages to type all thay and add the pics.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Swap thread

I'll have a look, wait one.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Strange. I can only think that the thread was pulled due to not having a sufficient title, but that's all I can think of. Normally when we remove threads, we at least inform the user with a reason why.

...can you give me any other details on that blank firing claymore? Eg - working - how to on the operation - compatible rounds?

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

It used the .209 blanks. Its a spring hammer held by a pin and trip wire. Could you possibly edit the title to make it right although I think it was random I dont use for swap.

Comment

<Sigh!> I've reinstated your thread for you and changed the title to something more meaningful.

If you have a price in mind for the Claymore (sorry nothing to swap for it) then let me know!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

captain dog Find out more about captain dog
            Working...
            X