This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

As some of you may know I've sold up and am quitting the sport for a while (3-6) months,my feedback up until recently was 100% positive.
    I offered a job lot of spares/accessories and at first was adamant that I would not split,a request was put to me to buy a single item...being a nice guy I agreed,a deal was struck then nothing...I contacted the party and he had been on,even when he was on but he decided to ignore me.
    I then decided to leave him suitable neutral feedback due to his timewasting,cunningly he messaged me back very quickly offering to purchase and then isntantly gave me negative feedback,so it would appear that he had tried to seal the deal,I did lose a sale due to the item I'd removed hence the feedback.
    I've messaged a mod or two to try to correct this as I don't want to leave on a bad note or return on the same,there is a culture on here where we've not been using the feedback system properly and this goes to show why imho,my feedback speaks for itself..I don't hold out much hope for the longevity of this thread....

Re: Feedback

No Sale had taken place, no feedback should have been given in the first instance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
    Working...
    X