This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I edit my post?

I want to add a picture (username and date) to my thread but I can't seem to find an edit button.
    I am trying to add a picture to this post but it won't give me an option to upload from computer.
    Can you help?
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ask-Gloves-etc

It seems a bit too overcomplicated. Am I missing something?

Re: Why can't I edit my post?

Yeah, the idea is that you any images you take of the items you're selling already have this (username and date) information in.

You can't edit threads you make after ten (10) minutes of posting. This is to prevent people from selling something as "working" for example, for top dollar, and then editing the thread to say "not working" - which means the buyer would have a harder time claiming against anything.

Please send me the images or upload them here and I will edit your thread for you.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Can I upload from computer instead of from URL? it doesn't seem to give me the option

Comment

Yes, you can upload images directly to your ZeroIn account.

To do this, when creating a new post, or when making a new post (you must click the "Go Advanced" button rather than simply use the Quick Reply box), if you scroll down below the section where you post the information you want people to read, you'll see a section "Additional Options".
        Beneath this is a button to "Manage Attachments".

In the new window that opens, you can click to add files using the button on the top-right.

Alternatively, view this thread for more help on adding photos:- http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Posting-Guide

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Used Imageshack instead.
          Thanks though
          Could you add this photo for me?

just so it doesn't get deleted

Comment

done
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RosaItalia Find out more about RosaItalia
            Working...
            X