Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So still no assistance it's not hard... Give me an email address and il send photos of my I.d to then yous can unblock my account immediately

Re: ...

Woah hold on buddy. You may be on Easter holidays or something but many of us work, and all of us are voluntarily helping on this forum. People - such as Rampage and fat_dog - the only two who have the power to do this (as I'm not sure Super Moderators have this power and even if they do every single one of them on the list hasn't signed into the forum in the last 4 weeks) will have real life commitments to family and occupations.

I don't have the power to do such a thing. Please have patience, or Private Message one of the two individuals above. Hell, I reported your post to the admin area and rated it 5 stars, meaning for an Administrator to look at ASAP as well as gave you the Private Message direct links in this post for those two individuals.

What more do you want!?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: ...

What more do I want ? I mailed this rampage a few days ago to get no Replys ! I'm
      Pissed of because people are ignoring me and I've been blocked for something that's lies ! Why wouldn't they come ask me for proof first, they just take some one else's words for granted !

- - - Updated - - -

But I appreciate your help over others !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reaafc Find out more about reaafc
      Working...
      X