Collapse

Problem with transaction - any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with transaction - any advice?

Hey guys i picked up what i thought was and what was advertised as a Jing Gong Bar 10, it was posted early this week and arrived friday mid afternoon, obviousley being at work I didn't have a chance to look at it the friday, and so kept it till sunday to try it out. To my dismay, the safety had broken although this was not such an issue, emailed the fella and he said must have been damaged in transit - fair do's. Get to my local site and find out the magazine is broken (the lip is snapped off so the bb's zip out) ok i can buy a new mag... i chambered a BB and it seemed to be working OK.

Went to the site marshall who has a variety of JG, TM Well vsr mags etc and none fit to my surprise and annoyance! Jing gong is 100% compatible with TM right..? So to cut the story short basically i've been sold an AGM mp001 vsr 10, which is incompatible with all vsr mags and guess what there are no mags in the UK only the US, HK etc.

Emailed the bloke he was pretty rude to be frank, said "sold as seen" when it was seen as a JG, "sig says no refunds", "youve had pleanty time to decide its not what you want" (2 non working days - i think not) oh and the last one was "been screwed over pleanty of times not happening again".

As you can see I have pretty good feedback not had many problems before..

So basically guys is there anything i can do, paid via paypal and used a visa debit card - is there anything they can do to help?

thanks again, Josh

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
Working...
X