PM Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Issues

hi im trying to PM someone about a classified add and not sure if they are getting my PM. no message appears in my sent items after ive sent it. tried twice now, yesterday and today

Re: PM Issues

Either their PM box is full (the error message is easy to miss) or they've blocked you.

Comment

Or more likely you haven't enabled saving of sent messages in your User CP: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

Comment

I have to tell each and every pm individualy to save at the moment and request a read reciept. maybe the user I was contacting was unreliable but I couldn't get a response unless I did that.
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

forget my last, just realised I changed my default settings inadvertantly :S
          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I have a PM issue as well. I have just send a PM to someone regarding another website as I didn't want to mention it in public as this is against forum rules. Why though did my Private Message (i think thats what it stands for) get sensored and the website reads www.************.co.uk. Im sure many moons ago when people were up in arms regarding feedback it was mentioned that PM's should be used when you want to mention something that is against forum rules.

Comment

Simply enough as it was a competitor website it will be on a liste of censored sites.

Also "This forum is provided by Zero One Airsoft. While we wont begrudge conversations about competitor's products, advertising other shops is not allowed. This includes links (direct or indirect) to shops and forums, and discussion of other places that could be seen as being in direct competition with Zero One, MMUK and Ground Zero."

Pm'ing someone with details is just the same just not in public view, granted people will do this but aren't silly enough to admit it on the forum.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crazypete Find out more about crazypete
              Working...
              X