X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the attention of the moderators!!

Quick question.

Week one: I open a post on lost souls advising Aiden PayPal dispute raised.(I had previously advised latest date I required item and if couldn't be sent by then, I requested refund in advance)

Week two: I ask for my money back

Why ........ Because I want my money back and also to provide proof to PayPal that I have tried to resolve this matter.

What do you do???..... You delete the thread??? No warning! No reason given!?? You,just delete it???

Why cover up for the criminal rather than protect those honest people on here???

Shocked by your actions, no wonder things like this are happening more and more all the time!

Re: For the attention of the moderators!!

Originally posted by Steveuknotts
    Used this forum for 2 years Major, but stunned by this action.

As I said I posted what I did for legal reasons and it was simply removed, no questions asked, guilty party left to continue to do this to other as we are seeing happen far to often now!
    If you don't like a mods decision then pm rampers that's what the rules say did you message him?

Comment

No Tobi , I merely posted advising the guilty party of my actions as requested by PayPal.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Its being looked in to, as we can only speculate as to why the original thread was deleted I advise you to leave adequate feedback for the member in question and PM him to which I'm sure you have already done.

We will get back to you soon. Some paitence would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Will do blytm and thanks I'mhitalready

Comment

I actually have full moderator access to a forum on here yet I still allow peoples full opinions without deleting them!

Isn't that the point, to allow all points of view so others can make a fair and unbiased opinion for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Steveuknotts View Post
              No Tobi , I merely posted advising the guilty party of my actions as requested by PayPal.
              Since when do paypal rules tell you to start a name and shame campaign?

Paypal say you should try and resolve the matter, so I think that 99.9999999% of people would use email not a forum thread designed to embarrass the other person.

You may have mod access on a forum that allows naming and shaming, but this forum doesn't. Live with it!
              sigpic

Comment

O-o two mods looking at this thread!

Comment

two of my posts deleted from this thread but to be fair one of them was sort of deserved and i did get a notification for one of them

Comment

What is the point in a 'lost souls' forum if you can't use it to find lost souls?

It's the perfect medium for giving lacadaisacal folk a kick in the arse to motivate them, there's no point having it there if user can't make use of it, only scammers and lazy sellers need fear it not honest users.

Comment

The point of the Lost Souls is to ask the population of Zeroin for help to contact a user, not to air the dirty laundry of a transaction, that is what iTrader is for.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Yes your right Caveira. PayPal is there for a reason. How wrong of me to think that moderators were too!!!

I apologise for naming someone who has ignored me since taking MY MONEY over 2 weeks ago and ignored all comms since.

My bad from now no when I get scammed I'll make sure I tell no one because I take such pleasure in seeing others get ripped off in the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                          The point of the Lost Souls is to ask the population of Zeroin for help to contact a user, not to air the dirty laundry of a transaction, that is what iTrader is for.

You cant see itrader on tapatalk...
                          Pay with pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyman View Post
                            You cant see itrader on tapatalk...
                            then use a proper pc or laptop
                            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Steveuknotts View Post
                              Yes your right Caveira. PayPal is there for a reason. How wrong of me to think that moderators were too!!!

I apologise for naming someone who has ignored me since taking MY MONEY over 2 weeks ago and ignored all comms since.

My bad from now no when I get scammed I'll make sure I tell no one because I take such pleasure in seeing others get ripped off in the same way!
                              I'm not in any way suggesting you ignore it, but the site rules are clear; no naming and shaming.

BTW, the mods do an awful lot where issues like this are concerned, you just don't often see it. I know for a fact that the police have been provided with relevent details and that at least 1 person has been convicted using evidence provided by the forum team.

Get off your high horse, FFS. You chose to try and make the other person look bad as a way of getting your money back. That scheme failed and now you want to shout and moan about it. Stick to the rules of the site and paypal and all should be OK. Don't stick to them and not only will you get banned here, you'll probably also not get your money back if paypal don't accept you have done what they ask you too. BTW, I doubt very much they will accept a forum post, which the other person may not read, as being acceptable contact with them.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steveuknotts Not finished it yet! lol Find out more about Steveuknotts
                              Working...
                              X