Airsoft video forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft video forum!

Was thinking about this earlier and thought I'd post on here. What I suggest and would like to see, is for a forum section created dedicated to airsoft videos. So people like myself and echo etc could create a thread and keep it updated posting our new videos and the like. The pro's of this is that it keeps all these threads together away from the general discussion and makes it easier for people looking for these videos to navigate to them. It's certainly something I'd be interested in, a place full of others videos of games they attend, video reviews of guns and the like. Anyone else like the idea of this?
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: Airsoft video forum!

Obviously there is a bit of support for this mods, would be good if a mod could get back to us, cheers.
    Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Actually I think its a good idea. Would certainly be easier to maintain. Only problem is people posting Vids which arent to the Rules e.g. retailer ones.

But certainly a good idea.

Comment

Any progress on this mate? It would be good for people to create their own thread and keep it updated. As for the issue with videos not being allowed, maybe make it so you have to contact a mod about getting a thread opened and that way it can be removed if it contravenes the rules.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

I'm sure Rampers said the server was getting an update this week. Once thats done it might free him up. Fear not I created a thread about this in the MOD zone so it wont get lost bud.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply man. That's great mate, cheers for the update!
            Get it right roon ye!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
            Working...
            X