Sub categories in 'FOR SALE'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sub categories in 'FOR SALE'

The reasoning is not only for people buying, but for people selling. As it was, within a day of listing an item it was on page 3 never to be seen again if it weren't for a bump!

If there is a way to have categories, but to also 'browse all' then I think both camps would be satisfied

Comment

Guess depends how often you visit the forums. I'm on everyday pretty much, so nothing gets past me! I can see if you come on once a week that it would be a pain!

On the other hand, for people looks for specifics, there is a search function. Admittedly with an annoying 30 second delay!

Comment

Not knowing how to go about web design or forum layouts etc i may a little naive in suggesting that the new system in place be kept but that everything that goes into each sub-category be listed chronologically in a master list as it's put up so that people can have a look at what's coming in, also if the threads in the master list don't get bumped back up everytime someone posts in them then there'd be no confusion as to what's been posted when and you could just bookmark whatever takes your fancy... merely a suggestion without wanting any answer as to how it can or can't be done... Cheers
        arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Comment

I think the categorisation is brilliant.
          Its just what i have been wanting and i find it very useful.
          I hate having to wade through loads of posts to find what i am looking for. The search option never seemed to give me current results. So thumbs up from me!

Comment

I like it, it's quicker and easier to find your own thread. Also, if you know what your after then it makes it easier to find.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fallout Find out more about Fallout
            Working...
            X