Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best way to go about making a complaint?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to go about making a complaint?

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I guess I require assistance in this matter.

I've had my post removed three times on the NAE live music thread this morning, and feel very much like I'm being stonewalled as I've had no explation given.

How do i take this further? Ignoring and silencing people does not do well for building good relations between customer and businesses and I would like an explanation please.

I'm sure the mod has seen the post, as evidently they saw fit to CLOSE the thread as a result.

I Look forward to your reply

Matt

Re: What is the best way to go about making a complaint?

It appears to be closed. Myself and other "green" moderators and assistants do not have permissions to that section to modify or remove any posts, so it will be higher moderation/admin that you would need to ask. I'm sure there is genuine reason for it and I'm sure you will be informed.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me SJ.

I do hope so, I was just a bit shocked that was all. I won't repost it without admin permission and said nothing derogatory... I just, well, I'm just surprised that's all. Not what i wad expecting. :/

Comment

The reason was simply because you were dragging a dead horse complaining for the sake of complaining which wasn't helping or contributing to the thread. It would also (as had previously happened and again cleaned up) end up in lots of others joining in the gripe.

The thread is now closed as it isn't unfortunately relevant any more.

Also you are more requiring feedback than assistance so this thread has been moved

Comment

Thanks for the reply R,

That's fair enough about the joining in 'bundle'. It wasn't really a 'moan' .

Just that we had said yes from the go, then were totally factored out of the equation when it came to keeping it.

That was what I couldn't understand, but mistakes happen tho, so that's fine.

I do genuinely believe it would have been great to have had more impotus from the Z1 team though.

Having suggested this to idea to H in the first place, its not like I've just walked into this thread and thrown my two cents in..

Maybe all just good research for next year a?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RUGGSLAYER Full time Musician, Part time artist, the job, & Massive airsoft enthusiast!!! Unit 13 Headhunter Find out more about RUGGSLAYER
          Working...
          X