transport or lift thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transport or lift thread

would it be worth while having a thread made up so that people can advertise giving or looking for lifts/transport to certain weekends or events.
    so if you had transport you would state your location and what event/weekend your going too and how many spaces you have and people could see if they live not to far from them, then can ask if the person is willing to deviate a few miles for pick up.
    or the other way round if looking for lifts as i have wanted to go to a few events, had the kit and money ready but then struggled to find ways to get there.
    plus would be nice to get round a mixture of sites and experience different scenarios.
    obviously this would work on the princable of giving a few quid towards fuel too.

any thoughts?

Re: transport or lift thread

The sites own section or the other sites section should be ample for this. I don't mind it people create their own thread when they need a lift or to offer a lift. I don't think a new section is required.

Comment

ok but thats all well and good if you want to go to a specific site. but if you have a look and see whos going where and whos local, then think AH! ive not been there yet i'll ask if he has space instead of putting a thread on every site page and getting no responses.

Comment

It seems like a good idea. Recently Iv struggled to get my mate's interested in playing and had to drive on my own with three spare seats in my car. Would be nice to share the fuel costs especially to try out a new site. Just start up a new thread in General and see if you get any interest, might take off

Comment

cheers mate, yea will do at sum point.

see im tho opposite mate, i dont drive at mo but i wana go to sites yet my mates that do drive only wana stick to 1 site coz cant be arsed to travel (thats when they do go!).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkmikey22 Find out more about Darkmikey22
          Working...
          X