Forum Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Update

Ok, so the forum software has been updated, hopefully you can't tell the difference, however there may still be some bugs, so please bear with me.

Re: Error 500 Annoyance

since its been down,my browser is treating the website like its on a mobile...rather frustrating
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

I found logging off and on again solved that issue for me. I haven't yet finnished tweaking the settings for the updated forum software so as I said in the other thread, please bear with me.

Comment

Re: Error 500 Annoyance

no biggie, just wanted to let you know incase you think its done! tried logging in and out etc - cleared cookies and cache aswell
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Re: Forum Update

I've just hit the logout link at the bottom of the page, then clicked the login link again at the the bottom of the page, and voila normal template.

There is no further settings for the template, the normal one is already set to default.

Comment

Hi,

Having issues viewing images on threads - they seem to display a portion of the image without adjusting to show the rest?

Tried on iPad/Laptop/Galaxy S2

Just thought I'd give a heads up

Comment

yes, it can't resize the image
              sigpic

Comment

I'm unable to duplicate any image errors, are you able to take a screen shot so I can see what you mean?

Edit: I'm not sure what could be causing that as it all seems to be setup correctly on the system. I assume it worked fine before the update and you haven't done any browser/java updates or anything.

Not sure what to do about that really, but it'll stay on the list of things to look at as soon as I can.
                Last edited by Rampage; 28 September, 2012, 15:07.

Comment

pics arent working properly on mine either (firefox) the left half of the image will load cutting off the rest

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                    pics arent working properly on mine either (firefox) the left half of the image will load cutting off the rest
                    Same here, when the browser (firefox also) is resized the picture reveals more, but in general pictures are bigger than fullscreen resize allows.

Small Browser (you can see the white edge on either side):

Fullscreen Browser:

And ironically it's effected these images too!
                    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Hopefully the error 500 issue is gone for good this time, only time will tell.

Comment

Still getting cropped images, doing my head right in, i cant right click and "show image" on an iPad either.

Comment

Nothing I can do about that at the moment, nor did I say I had fixed that issue or even attempted to fix it.

Comment

Same image problems here. It's the advert.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                              Nothing I can do about that at the moment, nor did I say I had fixed that issue or even attempted to fix it.
                              Nor did i imply you should, i'm sure you've a lot to do on this site... Just a friendly reminder.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X