Search swaps/sales by location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search swaps/sales by location!

Think itd be great if you could search by location to find guns near you Been in a few swaps recently only to find out the persons miles away and too far to swap !

Thanks

Re: Search swaps/sales by location!

Its a bit rich asking other people to fill out their location when you haven't done yours.... I have. I agree though it would help as I prefer face to face dealings myself.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
        Its a bit rich asking other people to fill out their location when you haven't done yours.... I have. I agree though it would help as I prefer face to face dealings myself.
        That is a very good point. That would involve everyone putting their exact location. Something have the people don't do. And decide to put mordor or space or something that's funny to only them lol.

It's a nice idea though would certainly make close sales alot easier.

Comment

Could have it as an optional thing on the swaps threads. Just stick "Location:" beneath "Pictures:" in the template.

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post

Oops thought i had! Thanks for that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunseller Find out more about gunseller
            Working...
            X