This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive PM's What to do about it?

Hi Guys I received a PM from a user on this site. It came out of the blue and am not too happy about it. basically it is an accusation of dishonesty on my part. I do know pretty much who the person is. He hides behind his username a lot on this and a few other sites, and many people have had very negative dealings with him on here and various other sites. If I was to mention the person or his company everyone would say oh bloody hell not him again. What is the procedure for reporting something or someone like this? I cant find a button to forward pm's to mods
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Re: Abusive PM's What to do about it?

Use the report function. It comes up with a copy of it in the moderator's section.

We can then take action.

Comment

Top right hand corner of the PM, there's a red edged triangle, like a road sign, click that.
      sigpic

Comment

This sould be left at that, come on peoples seriously You ask about what to do about someone sending abusive PM's then launch into a 70+ post full of insults

What ever the person "Crime" if he is still an active user, then you could end up with the warnings..

Report it and leave it to the team to sort out

be mindfull please
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 January, 2010, 03:43.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jfox61 Little fat ex soldier bloke who needs to get fit again so pretending to be a soldier again Find out more about jfox61
        Working...
        X