This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding a 'Metal/Plastic:' bullet point in the classified pistol ads

re the chat on the classified template help thread.

i'd like to see a Metal/Plastic: bullet point added.

i think it was mentioned that people should do their homework first, building an encyclopaedic knowledge of AEGs/AEPs...and i agree, people should be researching as many guns as poss before buying.

but the reason i'd like to see the bullet point added is due to the amount of guns (pistols mainly) that are advertised as 'make unknown'...thus making them impossible to research.

occasionally i also see the sellers reply, 'yeah this is the plastic version', or, 'this is the metal version'.

if there are different versions of pistols made with different materials, this is another reason for adding the clarification.

this isn't a whiny post btw. this forum is a great place for a beginner airsofter like myself.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 January, 2010, 05:08.
    Old Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38309

Re: adding a 'Metal/Plastic:' bullet point in the classified pistol ads

Blix, this is a very good idea and, to add to it, I'd also like to suggest "two tone/ex-two tone?" is added in light of recent issues.
    sigpic

Comment

Good Idea RR and Blix, also maybe a "2 TONE SERVICE AVAILABLE" as some do state they can will, but majority dont until you send them a PM etc.

Comment

There are currently no plans to amend the basic Template, If a user is willing to two tone then they should state it in the post, to aid in making the sale.....

The idea of the template was to make sure the very basic info was submitted.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 January, 2010, 14:37.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Blix I live in a crisp packet in michelle gayles garden. Find out more about Blix
        Working...
        X