Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

I've reported a scammer, but his threads are still up...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've reported a scammer, but his threads are still up...

I'm just putting this here so that any concerned mod can see it and act upon it. I did message a bunch of mods last night but perhaps they've not seen the message yet and at this point the questionable threads have been seen by hundreds of members, some of whom may have been starting to hand over cash.

Essentially there is a new forum member selling three guns very cheaply, two shiny TM pistols and a G&G M4A1. Every single picture they have used has been directly lifted from old reviews of these guns on other forums (I have the links if you want them). Now this alone does not constitute 'scamming,' and the threads do suggest you could 'pick up' the guns, but it certainly constitutes suspicious enough behaviour (as well as false representation) which should be enough to shut the threads down until ownership of these guns can be proven.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: I've reported a scammer, but his threads are still up...

Wow, just out of nosiness I searched. Took about 30 seconds with google image search to find the images he's lifted.

Comment

Your reports have been received!

Threads are being dealt with now .

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
        Wow, just out of nosiness I searched. Took about 30 seconds with google image search to find the images he's lifted.
        Scamming is bad enough, but lazy scamming, well, that's just unforgivable.
        102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
        Working...
        X