Filtered 'Whats new'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtered 'Whats new'?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm a fan of the 'What's New' button, which I use to see what the latest threads are across the forum without having to skip in and out of topics. Loved it, lived it, was a central part of my life, UNTIL RECENTLY.
    Now about 60% of the threads that pop up are '[for sale]"......."' and its a little frustrating trying to scan down the thread titles and tab open the threads I want to read.
    Now, is there a way (I understand there are certain restrictions with vBulletin) of stopping any threads from the classified section showing up in the 'What's New?' page, and maybe creating a 'What's New in Classifieds?' page so that people looking for the latest sale threads have an easier time as well?

Discuss

Flame

Etc...

Cheers guys.
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Re: Filtered 'Whats new'?

I do like the idea of a separate what's new for the classifieds, if it is actually possible.

However, think of the what's new page like an ad page for those that have listed their classifieds. Without random people looking at their thread title there's less chance their item might sell (which is a BIG reason for thread titles having to be correct and accurate).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

a_flea Was born many years ago, did some stuff I was proud of, did some other stuff I wasn't so proud of, currently still alive, to be continued... Find out more about a_flea
    Working...
    X