X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users being Banned

Hi

It has now happened three times in the space of a week where someone, an established user has been banned during the process of negotiating deals.

Any ideas?

Matt
    Armoury:
    - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
    - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Re: Users being Banned

Anybody in particular?

I'd imagine there would be a reason! I'm still here somehow, lol. So they must have really rocked the boat! :eek:

Comment

Im still here too :s

Comment

And me. I haven't had an infraction in over a week so I must be a good boy now
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

If Jag, me AND jfox are still here we're probably all ok... right guys?

Edit: Even guard's still knocking about...

Comment

he he the 4 musketeers ride again. TBH Think I only posted on that thread once and missed the back end of it so don't really know what went on. Note to self must try harder to be a Tw*t
            Feedback link

Comment

the mods are very strict in the sales sections because of all of the crap they have to deal with over fudged sales/swaps. i'm sure they are inundated every day with complaints of other users not paying, or people bumping their posts, or people trying to auction their own prices up, or people generally being stupid.

when money is involved, users get very uppity and the mods don't like it - so to avoid problems they come down really hard on people breaking the rules. for example if you post in someone else's sale without good reason, like 'PM'd', you bump the thread and can get warnings because it's unfair to other sellers.

if someone you know has broken the rules - even without really knowing - and not checked their inbox for warnings, they can be banned. selling airsoft guns can be a really delicate process, and the mods can be held responsible if they don't enforce the rules as they should. they are strict - but not witout reason.

dave, jag and jfox just like stirring up trouble :p they just don't take the p!ss (much) by arsing around in the already touchy sales section.

i think that about sums it up, would you agree?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I have had this happen recently but didn't really like the other guys manor so Im not to fussed. If they knew they were on thin ice and were stupid enough to get up the MOD's nose then its their hard luck and unfortunate for other parties involved.

Comment

thanks for the repsponses - all these warnings and stuff I presume they are PM's to you?
                  Armoury:
                  - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
                  - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                    Anybody in particular?

I'd imagine there would be a reason! I'm still here somehow, lol. So they must have really rocked the boat! :eek:
                    There is more than one type of ban.

Comment

That pretty much sums us up Cass, Thanks for the insight into our mindset lol.

You are right also about doing it in sales. You are messing with someones attempts to make some money and someones attempt to buy a gun. Screwing it up by flaming bumpin trolling etc is a big no and it's not tolerated and rightly so.

I think though in this case there was a lot of abuse trolling and flaming going on ansd thats what earned the bans in this case.

I think Dave Jag and myself sometime take opposite views to everyone to see reactions not because we actually believe them. It stirs up healthy debate methinks and long may we continue lol.
                      Last edited by jfox61; 24 March, 2010, 11:42.
                      Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                        I think Dave Jag and myself sometime take opposite views to everyone to see reactions not because we actually believe them.
                        Oh no you don't......
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Greeny Train healthcare professionals for a living. Find out more about Greeny
                        Working...
                        X