This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread closing

this is a suggestion and this is not saying that the mods are doing a bad job.
    i just feel that rules are needed for mods to follow so we dont get these why was this thread closed threads.
    1. the mod that wants to close a thread leaves a post explaining why
    2. a pm to the thread starter if it is needed.
    3.after number 1 has been carried out a 5 minute period is aloud for people to get back on topic/redeem themselves.

these are just ideas and mods can close this if they feel offended/orthey feel its inappropriate.
    any more ideas for rules please add.
    regards
    jmusa
    Last edited by JMusa; 21 April, 2010, 00:16. Reason: more info added
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Re: thread closing

I would at least like to see number one. As alot of the time it seems they get closed and no explanation is given so with in a day some one else has started a very similar topic where the other left off.

I understand what the mods have to do as I have had to do it for gaming forums but not to this scale.

But some threads seem to be going along just fine with no one getting humpty or the like and they get closed, seemingly out of the blue. It would just be nice to know why, 1 out of curtsey and 2 stops me living in doubt

But thanks to the mods for the great job they do, and let it never be said I poke big angry gun wielding bears with a point stick :p

Comment

i agree however as you said there sometimes is a perfectly valid thread which just gets closed out of the blue
      it would be nice there fore for number 1 and 3 to come into effect
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Closed been discussed before

if you have a specific thread jmusa the pm me and I will look into it.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 April, 2010, 07:12.

Comment

If you want to know you can always PM me, you have been around the forum long enough to know that, and if you can't be bothered to PM me, then you clearly don't want to know or care.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
          Working...
          X