Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Photo albums gone, and 1 image per post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo albums gone, and 1 image per post.

Another couple of changes I've noticed. Personal photo albums have disappeared, and we are now only allowed 1 image per post....

Re: Photo albums gone, and 1 image per post.

yeh i dont understand the 1 pic per post, as i will still post the same number of pics as before.it just wastes my time and takes more effort, but is not changing anything about the way the forum is used, just frustrating the users.

paul

Comment

Originally posted by woottonp View Post
      but is not changing anything about the way the forum is used, just frustrating the users.

paul
      Isnt that official policy?

Comment

Ammending this is a 30 second fix for the Admin.

Comment

Well with the amount of problems demanding admin attention this is probably low down the list.

Comment

and i also dont like the new "quick reply" how u have to click on it to access it, i mean i know its very little but its not as quick as you would like it to!!

and also with the one pic thing, if u put a smiley in u cannot add a picture :O

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

We had photo albums?...

Comment

yeah on your profile : )

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

it's all gone haywire here . really aint it . they want more peolpe on forums but havin the longest traders complaining about the problems so gunna lose newer people . things should go back to how was

re one pic thing even more space bein taken up on server by one trader puttin up multiple pics cos usin header contents and so for each pics wantin to show . .
                  so the space bein lost , ie if billwu wanted to put 3 pics the old way it under his name once headin signiture once showing 3 pics , under new system showing headin and all his information takin 3 if not 4 times asmuch space just for 3 pics inclusive of headings contents fonts pixel quality and links . .

quick reply feature is not as quick any more what happened to the click and type straight away then send . now it click wait type send message sayin post bin succesfull returning you to posts . not quick at all .

It's all getting tooo nicky picky at the moment sorry had to get off chest .

Comment

Have any of you PM'd the problems to an Admin or do you just post on here in the hope that a Admin might read it.

I dont think a lot of these "changes" as TKOS put it are intentional, It may have been due to the crash, as it seemed to reset a lot of things ( including mail box size ) which was put right as soon as they could.

Yes this is annoying I had over 30 pictures in my album, but maybe highlighting an issue to a Admin, before a rant thread, may get the problem fixed sooner rather than later.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Keeper of Secrets TreadStone Captain and Team Sniper. Find out more about The Keeper of Secrets
                    Working...
                    X