This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Trusted seller'

Maybe have a 'Trusted seller' Icon or something under your name, maybe replacing your 'rank' or next to it if you have had 30+ feedback and are a good seller ( no problems etc. ) I think if you have so much feedback maybe you should be credited and shown to be a good seller. now someone is bound to say.. but what happens if they make a bad sale.. if they make a bad sale and refuse to sort it out then they should be wiped of there icon. i dont know what else to say so i'll leave it to you guys

Re: 'Trusted seller'

what wrong with the current system of checking a persons profile for their feedback

Comment

Or the little bit already under thier rank..?

Comment

sssshhh. you are all to intelligent/i was bored and thought of a idea, but bored ideas never work

Comment

To be honest trader rating can be useless. What if someone sells 70 items for a fiver. Gets all 70 positive feedback. Then tries to sell a minigun for £3000, would you happily give them your money because of those 70 ratings worth £350. If your not willing to take the plunge and risk getting burnt, don't put your hand in the fire. I know it's abit off topic but still something i thought worth mentioning.

Comment

Well I think that the itrader can only go so far really. As with any sort of distance selling you are very restricted as to the type of contact you have with the other person. If you know a person in real life you are more likely to trade with them. Though saying that you can get to know people to a degree online by chatting to them in threads pms etc a common interest or question. There are people on this forum that I would willing buy something from with only knowing a small amount about the item as I trust them not to be trying to bend me over.

Comment

Pretty much the same along the lines of what Hunter said, bad idea, on more than one occasion scams or bad trades have been done by Users with previous good feedback....

Giving them a "Official thumb's up" could actually help someone scam.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
              Working...
              X