Zero one shop info section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero one shop info section

how about a forum section for zero one - like a retailer q & a maintained by someone who works for zero one? not for specific queries (e.g. wheres my order etc) but for things like - does this gun come with a metal body, how come the jg 416 is so expensive and the g36 is so cheap. it would also help on stock questions - e.g. when will this be in stock, is this in stock. ok someone has to maintain the section but zero one would benifit from better feedback and more buisness so it would be worth it (presuming that it doesnt get swamped by people screaming wheres my order!). good idea? bad idea?

Re: Zero one shop info section

Bad Idea. Either Phone Z1, Email them. or ask a member on the forum

Comment

notice how any thread on the forum never gets answers? (i refer you to the thread about the new jg guns) i have e-mailed many times (takes about a week for response and by then my questions doesnt apply anyway). surely a forum section would help?

Comment

I imagine Zeroone are busy enough as they are. And having a section would simply waste their time. You'd get people asking the same stupid questions, like;

"I wanna start Airsoft, what gun has best accuracy and range?"

"I wanna 90000 fps sniper, what spring do i need?"

Ect.

I suppose if people really, desperatley need a genuine answer they can always phone, or email.

Comment

Considering most the product descriptions on the actual website are half arsed as it is... I very much doubt they'd come on here and explain themselves.

Comment

I find that with a lot of online retailers, same with the sales thread Just how much or what info too put...... I had to look at 7 sites once to find the length if the shotty I wanted

Comment

You know, maybe one day a UK airsoft retailer might actually take an active interest in its customers.

They'd make money that way.

Comment

yeah i agree with you panoptes . .

but wont be soon

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                  yeah i agree with you panoptes . .

but wont be soon
                  You two make me chuckle. There ARE retailers that take an active interest in there customers. Thye are just few and far between. You wont find them on here though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

master shake224 Find out more about master shake224
                  Working...
                  X