Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update your paypal address

Hi there
    Mainly for the buyers out there, If you guys are using paypal to buy items please make sure your home address on file with paypal is correct.
    I am currently in a dispute with a buyer who didnt have the correct address on file with paypal, so as such the item sent has now gone to the wrong address.
    If you pay by paypal how hard can it be to take the time to update your details to ensure your item arrives to the actual place you live?

Re: Update your paypal address

Not sure this should be in forum feedback, maybe non-airsoft general discussion?
    Anyway, thankfully that has never happened for me!

Comment

To be totaly honest ive never scrolled down that far untill you just posted that
      :D

apologies guys.

Comment

You're only protected by PayPal if you deliver to the address registered with them so tell him to do one...

Comment

yeah people should update their addresses BUT i always take the liberty of asking them for their address before i send off anything just in case they ask for it to be sent to their work or new house or whatever.

just extra precautions really

Comment

I have started doing the same now.
            update:- email from Paypal basicaly because i provided proof of posting to the postal address on file with them complaint has been closed in my favor.
            So in conclusion if you buy fro here or anywhere else and your adddress on file with paypal is incorrect and you dont notify the seller you can say bye bye to both your money and the item you brought.
            simples.

Comment

I know this is some months old but due to a buyer of mine again loosing both his item and his money due to not updating his Email address on file with paypal i thought it was worth a bump up.

Buyers
              1) Keep your delivery address on file with paypal upto date.
              2) Even if it is upto date send the seller a PM with your name and address.

Paypal will not pay any claim that can be proved as posted to the address on file with them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
              Working...
              X