This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shop Layout?

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong section.
    I was browsing the site today looking for a new gun, but I'm really disappointed with the new layout. (I say new, I can't remember the last time I was on)
    I found it annoying that a large number of shop items have no image (which is in my opinion useless) and very annoying that none of the items even had a cursory description - which is even more useless if it's not 100% clear on the item in the picture.

Re: New Shop Layout?

You do raise a very good point, it is HIGHLY irritating that 9/10 items dont have a description, and lack of pictures is also very annoying. Other retailers can manage it, why cant Z1.

Although Im not sure if this is the ight place for it either, as far as I know this is only for feedback on the forum, I dont know if the guys who run the Z1 shop even look here.

Comment

You do raise a very good point, it is HIGHLY irritating that 9/10 items dont have a description, and lack of pictures is also very annoying. Other retailers can manage it, why cant Z1.
      10/10 guns on there don't. I live close, so before I buy anything, I go and take a look at it. Shame for people ordering though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        10/10 guns on there don't. I live close, so before I buy anything, I go and take a look at it. Shame for people ordering though.
        That's one of my problems - I'm 200 odd miles away from Z1, which is a little too far to go for a viewing

I found it especially annoying, as the old site layout had a brief description about almost every item - but I think that for an online store, every item should have a description so that customers know exactly what they're getting!

Hopefully the shop staff do read this, or somebody who does can relay the message, because I for one would be very unlikely to buy from a store that doesn't give descriptions, even one as reputable as Z1

Comment

Personally i wouldent buy from them as they dont have a description or pics in some cases both, get your game together Z1!

Comment

My personal opinion is yes the lack of images gets very painfull having to google each thing to see what it exactly looks like, also I have noticed that on the rifles it would be so much easyer for the customer to have the guns in price order, For example I am looking for a gun up too £300 at the moment I have to go though all of the pages just to make sure I haven't missed one. I maintan a website and I find if you are going to go half hearted ( hope you now what I mean) in to it it never looks professional which i find gives a bad front for your shop.

That's my 2 pence anyway
            Last edited by Milk; 31 August, 2010, 02:17. Reason: Spelling and grammer
            ..forever and ever we'll follow our team , we're Leeds United and we rule supreme!

Comment

Zero One do not Frequent the forum, issues or queries should be emailed to them.

cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acra Find out more about acra
              Working...
              X