This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trying to get a discount.

I've noticed a few negative threads about Zero one on here today.

I've only bought a few things from zero one so far after I joined in this excellent forum.

The service I've had from Zero though so far has been the best from any UK site so far.
    They charge proper postage for items unlike most sites that have a flat rate, so if its only a small order you pay a small amount of postage.
    You get an email and text informing you when your order has been completed and sent and every thing I've ordered so far has arrived within a day or two.

Also if it wasn't for them and a few other retailers and site the UKARA would not have likely been started so we would all be paint ballers now.:eek:

So zero thanks for the great service so far and I can't wait until you like every other uk site gets there stock sorted so I can buy more from you.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 September, 2010, 16:48.

Re: Not trying to get a discount.

Unfortunatley they don't sell tissues, so you'll have to find something else to wipe the poo off your nose :p:p:p Just kidding fella - its nice to hear a good review after all the rubbish being spouted.

I've never had a problem with Z1 and as I'm just down the road from them they are my local and main source of airsofting products.

My only gripe would be maybe they could open for a couple of hours on a Saturday morning as I have to rush to get there by 5.30 on a weekday (but then again my skirmishing buddy finishes at 1.00 on a Friday, so I send him down for me :D:D).
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Re: Not trying to get a discount.

Close as not to turn in to a Negative thread even though it is positive at the moment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave-yzf Find out more about dave-yzf
      Working...
      X