Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Just had a thread deleted for no reason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a thread deleted for no reason?

Just bumped a week old for sale thread as ive still got items for sale on it and now its gone!! Whats that all about then??? Alittle notification would have been nice!!!!!
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Re: Just had a thread deleted for no reason???

Seems like there was a mistake made I guess, will try and get it sorted for you now.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

ta mate
      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

NP I can't reinstate it myself once its been deleted but I have alerted the people who can so it should be done as soon as one of them can come on.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Re: Just had a thread deleted for no reason?

Moved your thread to accessories for sale - PM me if it was meant to be elsewhere.

Comment

Title "Stuff i need gone" Threads with unacceptable titles will simply be removed from now on.

Rampage had posted this will happen

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60837
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 25 September, 2010, 18:38.

Comment

So has it been removed again?? I am unsure as to why a title like that is wrong?? If the format is followed in the setting out of the items for sale whats the title got to do with it?? I feel you are just nit picking again.
              Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Can i ask what happened to my post yesterday about an incident in manchester, why delete the full thing if it doesnt look right to you , why not message someone and politely say it needs changed then action it. Not to be an arse but spent best part of 25 mins typing it up to be deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
                  So has it been removed again?? I am unsure as to why a title like that is wrong?? If the format is followed in the setting out of the items for sale whats the title got to do with it?? I feel you are just nit picking again.
                  Classified Rules

Make sure the title of your thread is relevant. I.e the name of the gun/s. Titles like "Uber Gun For Sale" may see your thread removed without warning..

You thread is still on just the name has changed.

Comment

ok steve could you tell me where it is and what its called please.
                    Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?d...&starteronly=1

That is a link you will find in your User CP that shows you all threads created by you. It should help you find your thread.

Comment

Got it cheers.
                        Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bullet I am the same as you, but im registered!! Find out more about Bullet
                        Working...
                        X